Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I don't like this "crazy salt lady" person..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

not to mention the 1 sticking straight out haha

dislike

cant comment but at least can dislike

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 09:38:29PM
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
hahaha. i was gonna say something about that SE. lol. that was bugging me. im gonna go ahead and thumbs down as well..

soaringeagle said:

not to mention the 1 sticking straight out haha

dislike

cant comment but at least can dislike

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
i left a comment on the bronners hate vid all I said was "yea we all know that chemicals are better then all natural, right? lol" and she deleted it!
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
i think she's getting lots of hate comments :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
but deletes every 1

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

she does

shers gottas be the worse loctician on earth and sheds opened the only officialy sanctioned dhhq salon plus she answers the phone for them and i imagine fills in for knotty sloan when shes not "in the mood"

(eww ok that was a neauseating vissual )

but yea shes pretty much part of dhhq now

--
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
haha I remember seeing that one. It made me giggle. :)

NaturalWomyn said:
i left a comment on the bronners hate vid all I said was "yea we all know that chemicals are better then all natural, right? lol" and she deleted it!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
it was sarcastic but i hardly though it warranted deleting! glad I made ya giggle d.d.! ;o)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
maxe she is "sponsored" by DHHQ so they send her all their products for free, she just takes it to a whole nother level!!!!!!! lols!!

Maxe said:
She must have some kind of business arrangement with DHHQ..?
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts
i dont use dr bronners or sure if it's in australia so i cant really comment but i really think all you who use itshould be contacting dr.bronners http://www.drbronner.com/contact.html and telling them they are having their reputation slandered by an unscrupulous business that is trying to promote their product by trashing dr.bronners with unsubstantiated claims.If i was in any way connected to dr.bronners i would sue the f**k out of her and as she has conviently used the DickHead-HeadQuarters name in reference so they too are now liable. You want them gone this is the ideal opportunity to do real damage to them.If enough people complain to dr.bronners then they will have to do something or they are not a very clever business and i highly doubt that as they have been around for over 20yrs.Put yourself in dr.bronners place-How much is a bottle of soap?How many people have seen the video?Each viewing could equate to a lost sale so the more it's viewed(hundreds or thousands of views) is potential damage to be sued for.Hopefully they have linked the dhhq site to the video as well.This is a war people and you dont win war with words but actions.Believe me, as an ex-manufacturing manager i would be outraged if this was my product being slandered and i would find everyone that uses it for any reason to voice their disgust of dhhq comments and demand a retraction or suffer the full extent of the legal system.Pointless complaining to the offenders they dont give a shit, and as youve said they just delete the truth.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form