Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
umm ICK at being called followers! Most people came here after using your products for a reason! They were dissatisfied with what your products did to their hair. They tried them, they didn't like them they came here and realized yes they could still grow dreadlocks without their use. I personally never even heard of any other way of dreading besides natural when I started my first set of locks 10 years ago. So how is that being a follower again??????FYI nobody has dreads in 8 weeks not even your "followers"

Knotty Jonny Clean said:
Obviously we don't agree on what's "horrible",you think my dreads are "horrible" - but that's beside the point. You have no proof of the numbers you claim - I don't ask for it because I know it's not there - and I'm not claiming the photo montage as proof either - in fact there's really no such thing as "proof" per say - only evidence. The only evidence I have atm are the lists of customers that I keep up with and I guess everyone that sends pictures of the kick ass dreads they've made would be evidence too.... The thing is nobody doubts the efficacy of my products but you and your followers - Most people see you for exactly what you are - your own efforts give them plenty of reason not to trust anything you say. If I have time I'll finish the experiment video, not for you, but for anyone that is looking for repeatable evidence. I understand you just want to drive traffic to your site and get banner and product commissions - that's cool- whatever.

I noticed you had time to post a response but it DIDN'T include the pictures I've been waiting for - I guess that says a lot about the confidence you have in your methods.

I'd love to chat more but I have work to do...

Peace, Locks n' Nappyness,
Knotty Jonny C.

updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/11/15 09:30:01PM
eyeheartchrist
@eyeheartchrist
14 years ago
12 posts
I'm pretty sure "Knotty Jonny Clean"(why the alias?) knows who I am, considering that there have been more than half a million views of my timeline videos. He would probably say I am a fool for not putting wax in it because of the loose hair on top. I guess he think's he's the spokesman of what "dreads" are suppose to look like, and tells people that loose hair is a no no. Loose hair locks up over time, and most people that come to his website don't have a clue about the process, and therefore are brainwashed to think that what he says is the Gospel of Locks. I don't need pictorial proof: the 3/4 million views, success stories, thank you letters, and comments tell it all. I wish those companies would embrace the truth and instead they can sell the truth instead of leading millions astray and unhappy, thinking that they don't have the hair to do it. To this day I still get compliments, and they always like to know how it works, and are pleased that I tell them that I can wash it. Wax makes it very difficult to clean hair, I don't care what you say. Water retention, mold, eck.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
eyeheartchrist your dreads are epic! Just sayin...

eyeheartchrist said:
I'm pretty sure "Knotty Jonny Clean"(why the alias?) knows who I am, considering that there have been more than half a million views of my timeline videos. He would probably say I am a fool for not putting wax in it because of the loose hair on top. I guess he think's he's the spokesman of what "dreads" are suppose to look like, and tells people that loose hair is a no no. Loose hair locks up over time, and most people that come to his website don't have a clue about the process, and therefore are brainwashed to think that what he says is the Gospel of Locks. I don't need pictorial proof: the 3/4 million views, success stories, thank you letters, and comments tell it all. I wish those companies would embrace the truth and instead they can sell the truth instead of leading millions astray and unhappy, thinking that they don't have the hair to do it. To this day I still get compliments, and they always like to know how it works, and are pleased that I tell them that I can wash it. Wax makes it very difficult to clean hair, I don't care what you say. Water retention, mold, eck.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
He is a dread against dreads...how odd

Knottysleeves said:
eyeheartchrist said:
I'm pretty sure "Knotty Jonny Clean"(why the alias?)

Natural/neglect/no-product dreads = dirty and stinky
DHHQ and wax = clean

I'm sure he chose his alias intentionally, with those marketing-minded implications in mind. Look at the stuff he's written on his website, such as this (direct quote):

"The dreadlocks of the past that many remember from the 70's are those started by neglecting the hair. These are often unsanitary and can range from messy to downright scary."

That's just one example of many.
eyeheartchrist
@eyeheartchrist
14 years ago
12 posts
Knottysleeves said:
I'm sure he chose his alias intentionally, with those marketing-minded implications in mind. Look at the stuff he's written on his website, such as this (direct quote):

"The dreadlocks of the past that many remember from the 70's are those started by neglecting the hair. These are often unsanitary and can range from messy to downright scary."

What I mean is, why the silly name? I still say that "dreads" with wax in them are dirtier than real locks with nothing in them. It makes more sense to keep hair clean and nothing in it than putting goop and junk that attracts more junk! haha
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
his real name is Dan Gutting I believe

Metalhead Fred said:
Is his name even Jonny? I don't know what to believe anymore.... XD

eyeheartchrist said:
Knottysleeves said:

What I mean is, why the silly name? I still say that "dreads" with wax in them are dirtier than real locks with nothing in them. It makes more sense to keep hair clean and nothing in it than putting goop and junk that attracts more junk! haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no
its dan glutting
and im betting the name , hiding his true identity is most likely to hide a past
fraud charges or running some scam
embezlement who knows

sure some ppl chose a nic name if theyy are tom smith they may choose knotty tommy tam tom rasta tomiom etc including part of theyre real name and part of a nick name
but to change both shows yoir hoiding your identity

i think we shouldnt use that jonjy nanme no more actually pisses me off everytime i write it
its as fake as he is as fake as his personality and his scientific proof

dirty dan

ohh now we see theres the truth and i just realized why he is the way he is
dirty dan was his nichkname all throigh school
when he wanted to dread he feared that name followinmg him through life
he bacame obsessed with dreads that didnt look like dreads so he could claim to be the 1 clean dreadhead the oposite of the sterotype

he changed his name to escape his childhood

but dirty dan hiding behind jonny clean is still a dirty scumbag
it wasnt that u were stinky in school they called u dirty dan for dirty dealing
rippin ppl off selling them lawn clippingss as weed
u cant go on being a scumbag and not expect to be called a scumbag

its funny
we have a dirty momma funk on our site a woman i respect a great deal

but dirty dan tries to sct all clean and gets no respect at all
actions speak lousder then words
dirty momma does alot of good for the community and the world, after katrina hit her and others rebuilt a whole town without having any money or respurces to do it just saw the need so filled it
you oj the other hand dirty dan
rip ppl oftff ppl want dreads for decades they save up money for monthsto buy your lits then end up throwing them away
you create a need to fill ity you make ppl believe they need yoir expensive crap just so u can rip em off

dirty dan
youd gain more respect if u embraced the dirty dan name and stopped the dirty dan deallings

Metalhead Fred said:

eyeheartchrist said:
Knottysleeves said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why og why would u pf all people want this deletesd/ yes its annoying asd hell but come on what has jonny so politely given us here/ if you ignore all the marketting bs what he has given us is...evidence..evidence that he harms dreads evidence that he knows he harms dreads and evidence that he dont care enough to stop harming dreadsand you want that deleted/yea so hes annoying us by dragging it on and on but look at all the evidence piling up/and what about the new evidence that hes just repackaged previosly used and pattented productslike the lock peppa was stolen from a dog ear hair remover he just added mint..we wont hafta burry him in chopped off waxy dreads at this rate ..hesd burying himself right here..so just sit right back and watch the showyea its a long boring movie..the plor makes no senceit should have been over a month agoits way over budget and will be a fantastic flopbut come on it will beva clasic somedayall the worse of the worse movies become clasics and this will be nodiferent20 years from now everyone whill remember the day they 1st say how it was discoverrd jonny clean was just a dirty ripoff artist

rawsum said:
hmm .. that could be said for most here then... most ALL of us here have a web name ... c'mon jonny do the right thing... DELETE this thread please ...

soaringeagle said:
no
its dan glutting
and im betting the name , hiding his true identity is most likely to hide a past
fraud charges or running some scam
embezlement who knows

sure some ppl chose a nic name if theyy are tom smith they may choose knotty tommy tam tom rasta tomiom etc including part of theyre real name and part of a nick name
but to change both shows yoir hoiding your identity

i think we shouldnt use that jonjy nanme no more actually pisses me off everytime i write it
its as fake as he is as fake as his personality and his scientific proof

dirty dan

ohh now we see theres the truth and i just realized why he is the way he is
dirty dan was his nichkname all throigh school
when he wanted to dread he feared that name followinmg him through life
he bacame obsessed with dreads that didnt look like dreads so he could claim to be the 1 clean dreadhead the oposite of the sterotype

he changed his name to escape his childhood

but dirty dan hiding behind jonny clean is still a dirty scumbag
it wasnt that u were stinky in school they called u dirty dan for dirty dealing
rippin ppl off selling them lawn clippingss as weed
u cant go on being a scumbag and not expect to be called a scumbag

its funny
we have a dirty momma funk on our site a woman i respect a great deal

but dirty dan tries to sct all clean and gets no respect at all
actions speak lousder then words
dirty momma does alot of good for the community and the world, after katrina hit her and others rebuilt a whole town without having any money or respurces to do it just saw the need so filled it
you oj the other hand dirty dan
rip ppl oftff ppl want dreads for decades they save up money for monthsto buy your lits then end up throwing them away
you create a need to fill ity you make ppl believe they need yoir expensive crap just so u can rip em off

dirty dan
youd gain more respect if u embraced the dirty dan name and stopped the dirty dan deallings

Metalhead Fred said:

eyeheartchrist said:
Knottysleeves said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what do u call progress sure it would be progress if he stopped selling the crap but every day more ppl come forward with stories about wax ruining theyre dreads..thats also progresswe can close this ofcourseif most ppl think we should

--
RootsRasta
@rootsrasta
14 years ago
64 posts
Sorry @SE,Whats your real name then sir if you don't mind?!

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form