Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlock sea salt locking accelerator

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well.. teatree is anticeptic kills germs and stuff it helps dandruff and it can help somewhat to repell lice (but wont get rid of them once u have em) but because its the strongest anticeptic there is, overuse will dr the scalp too much adding to itchiness and danndruff, for that reason i use 1/3 as much teatree oil as i do rosemary oil both help dandruff andcombined they wotk great as long as ya dont overdo the teatree Boobie said:
i heard somewhere to use teatree oil for something ... i think it was to relieve irritation of the scalp... is that right?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 10:51:48AM
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
where can i get teatree oil ?? i wanna add that to my wash
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
health food stores herb stores some pharmacies possibly walmart almost definately freshg feilds or trader joes anywhere that has any herbs or alternatibve medicinals ..or onlineits really not too hard to find in most larger towns at least abraham vazquez said:
where can i get teatree oil ?? i wanna add that to my wash

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.puritan.com/tea-tree-oil-products-014?afid=27&safid=Google&scid=13314&cm_mmc=Google-_-Tea+Tree_Oil-_-tea%20tree%20oils-_-Broad+Ad_3555017941 |-|100000000000000009927&cm_guid=1-_-100000000000000009927-_-3555017941&gclid=CLakqffRwJ0CFQRM5QodImP4yQwholesale teatree 5 bottles for 13$ or 2 for 65 bottles will absolutely last ya a year or 2and its so good for other uses too ..cuts and sores bacreria killer a drop added to toothpaste etc etc the 5 bottles is a really good deal

--
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
that is an awesome deal on teatree oil! Here it costs 8.99 for a little bottle (well you know essential oil size bottle) soaringeagle said:
http://www.puritan.com/tea-tree-oil-products-014?afid=27&safid=... |-|100000000000000009927&cm_guid=1-_-100000000000000009927-_-3555017941&gclid=CLakqffRwJ0CFQRM5QodImP4yQ
wholesale teatree 5 bottles for 13$ or 2 for 6

5 bottles will absolutely last ya a year or 2
and its so good for other uses too ..cuts and sores bacreria killer a drop added to toothpaste etc etc the 5 bottles is a really good deal
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
It may look akward, but I just thought about something. If I was to go to the beach and I fill a couple bootles with the water. Would it be the same?Or if I go to the beach should I wear anything to cover my dreads? Cause I know everytime I've gone to the beach, I end up with the sand in my pockets and scalp. (This was before I started my dreads)
Skye Taylor
@skye-taylor
14 years ago
9 posts
I just made my dreads about two days ago and they are just so waxy and falling apart, can i start using this mixture now to help them dry out and start locking faster or should i wait until after i wash them for the first time?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u should start over wax free wax is dread deathsorry but its true wax is a scam u need to get it all out Skye Crawford said:
I just made my dreads about two days ago and they are just so waxy and falling apart, can i start using this mixture now to help them dry out and start locking faster or should i wait until after i wash them for the first time?

--
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Yo man just go for a swim in the sea i do and it works wonders :D
Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
So do you just spray on the salt water and let it soak in or can I massage it in?

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form