Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlock sea salt locking accelerator

Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
hmmm im liking the salution idea, the salt watter round here is all pritty narly an would leave bad resedue n my hair, do i have to look for all natruel sea salt or will it be natruel regaurdless?
updated by @lost: 07/23/15 06:31:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
sea salt kosher saltany table salts olk if not iodonizedsea salts better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
the best accelerator ive made is this a 250ml bottle 100ml white vinegar, 2 tablespoons salt, half a lemon and the rest water shake that up and spray on your hair it works good but avoid spraying it right on your scalp
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
wouldnt the vinagar be too conditioning/softening? i dunnoits good for the dreads yea but i dunno if it helps acceleratethe sea salt yea for surelemon u can take or leave it can contribute to lightening the dresds over time when exposed to sunbut if it works for u use itthe white vinagar if u add a lil lavander oil is great for mold prevention/removal so it cant hurt excepyt if overused its soo conditioning (without residue)actualy i guess this does make sence if u leave it on long periods of time counteracts the over drying of the saltjust for an experiment thotry 1 week just sea salt and rinse well after an hour or 2then a week with this leaving it on and see what the difference ismight be interesting

--
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
nah man the vinegar now this sounds bad it like drys the hair out once its dried it works so good but dont get it in your mouth when usin it doesnt taste real good and this is a mad shampoo green tea bag hot water and some bicarb soda wet your scalp and head smells good and feels it to
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
either your stoned or im tiredbut vinagar miosturizes or at least makes hair soft and conditioned i use it when hairs too drythats what im sayingf is the 2 are working against eachotherthe salt doing the drying and the vinagar repairing the dammage done by using the salt too much or leaving it in too longif u just use sea salt straight and only leave it in a couple hours max i think it will dry oit way more and help it get tight.. then when it gets too dry do the vinagar rinsei could be wrong thoughbut i think its worth a tryid also slowly use the salt less often too u dint need it allthe time especialy once theyre fdoing fine shaun saunders said:
nah man the vinegar now this sounds bad it like drys the hair out once its dried it works so good but dont get it in your mouth when usin it doesnt taste real good and this is a mad shampoo green tea bag hot water and some bicarb soda wet your scalp and head smells good and feels it to

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hope u dont mind i retitled the threadlil more descriptive will help it be found in searches better

--
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
ill take your word for it youll know more then me
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
depends what u wash with if the wash makes em extra soft id say maybe do after you can wait longer to rinse if u want but may iritate the scalp u shouldnt need to do itr all the time either..try it thoigh and see how it works then report what ya find including what u washed withedit: just a thought but1/2 way through your wash cycle if u wash weekly spray em say day 3 or so them rince a couple hours later..i think that will be best

--
Boobie
@boobie
15 years ago
37 posts
i heard somewhere to use teatree oil for something ... i think it was to relieve irritation of the scalp... is that right?

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form