Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Incense to make dreads smell nice?

JamBandJunkie
@jambandjunkie
15 years ago
4 posts
Why not just get some nag champa oil? It smells just as good as the incense!
updated by @jambandjunkie: 07/10/15 12:51:57AM
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
Sometimes when I notice that my head starts smelling sweaty before it's time to wash, I just take some peppermint oil and water in a spray bottle and spray it on and leave it in. I love it, it makes my hair smell like candy! (so says my husband)
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
lolI cant wrap my head around the concept of hating the smell of hair.Just plain old hair?hmm interesting
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
love the smell of natty hairlol its funny cuz me and another fellow heady hav kinda takin up this thing where it sumwhat resembes dog(K9) behavior hahahhawhen we meet another fellow locker we jus politely try n get a good wiff of those locks and feel out that persons scenthahahhahayah were KIIIINda wierd loloh yah, so if i ever luckily getta run into one of you homies dont be suprised when i try n feel out your folicle fragrance hahaha ;P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
just dont stick your nose up my ass Matted Dew said:
love the smell of natty hair
lol its funny cuz me and another fellow heady hav kinda takin up this thing where it sumwhat resembes dog(K9) behavior hahahha
when we meet another fellow locker we jus politely try n get a good wiff of those locks and feel out that persons scent
hahahhaha
yah were KIIIINda wierd lol

oh yah, so if i ever luckily getta run into one of you homies dont be suprised when i try n feel out your fragrance hahaha ;P

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
damnit eagle, way to go and ruin my weekend plans soaringeagle said:
just dont stick your nose up my ass

Matted Dew said:
lol its funny cuz me and another fellow heady hav kinda takin up this thing where it sumwhat resembes dog(K9) behavior hahahha
when we meet another fellow locker we jus politely try n get a good wiff of those locks and feel out that persons scent
hahahhaha

oh yah, so if i ever luckily getta run into one of you homies dont be suprised when i try n feel out your fragrance hahaha ;P
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
LMAOI'll TRYYy my hardest SE hahahahha soaringeagle said:
just dont stick your nose up my ass

Matted Dew said:
hahahhaha

tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yeah that's a bit of a wierd one huh? lol my hair's not long enough for me to smell it yet really I hope im not like that... lol Didjeridurian said:
lol I cant wrap my head around the concept of hating the smell of hair.
Just plain old hair?
hmm interesting
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=1446570 why do ppl always forget about google?maybe search for nag champa oil and your nearest city? Charaxesdistanti said:
Where do you get this? I can't find it anywhere near me.

JamBandJunkie said:
Why not just get some nag champa oil? It smells just as good as the incense!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I LOVE the smell of camomile.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form