dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Knotty Jonny Clean & baking soda/apple cider vinagar

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Media and vaccines are sure to be the culprit!!! soaringeagle said:
well ive noticed a new trend of dreads who are just conformists who conform to dreading cause dreadings becomming more in but they also conform to everytthing anyone suggestes to them as in u gotta be tidy u gotta be proper u gotta think certain ways act certain ways go with the flow do as your told
its weird
if u knew some of the dreadies i knew over the years they were all unconventional free thinkers who followed theyre own paths and didnt care 1 bit what was proper or accepted
but now we got dreads afraid to leave the house with a single loose hair

Island Mamma said:
Don't most dreads reject "the system" ie: science, government and medicine anyway? So who cares what the fuck some random dude says eh!

Knottysleeves said:
All his attempts at scientificating are just a diversion. Going on & on about the importance of your shampoo cleaning properly and not leaving any dread-killing residues is kind of funny, considering all his other products are DESIGNED to leave residues. The nature of dread wax is that it stays there between washings to stick the tangled cores together, that's the whole point of the stuff! It's hilarious when you really think about it.

Sister Rags said:
My mom, an old-fashioned hard-working housewife taught me to use baking soda and vinegar to clean things. If she used it - believe me, it worked, I don't care what jonny clean's opinion is on the subject. Sometimes I really worry about that dude, man. I dunno...

updated by @island-mamma: 07/02/15 02:34:46PM
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
LMAO @IslandMama.... totally the vaccines.@SE -- I definitely can see how that is the case. I certainly haven't known as many dreadheads as you have, but I do feel like there is a certain personality type that gets really zealous about DHHQ to the point of believing they are infallible. Some people just NEED to be followers and, unfortunately, don't know how (or don't want) to open their minds and think for themselves.
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts
aw we don't need their products anyhow, we can make our own and they will be sooooooooo much better because they're ALL natural and made with LOVE not greed!!!Jenn KnottyMama said:
@NaturalWomyn --- It's great to hear you say that because a lot of ppl on the DHHQ facebook page are annoyed because they think I am too anti-product, LOL. I was feeling like I was too product-liking to be here and too anti-product to be there.
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
<3 you, Jenn!!!! Jennifer Rose said:
aw we don't need their products anyhow, we can make our own and they will be sooooooooo much better because they're ALL natural and made with LOVE not greed!!!

Jenn

KnottyMama said:
@NaturalWomyn --- It's great to hear you say that because a lot of ppl on the DHHQ facebook page are annoyed because they think I am too anti-product, LOL. I was feeling like I was too product-liking to be here and too anti-product to be there.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
all u need for proof is the black rinse water sfter using bs 1 time after using his crap for monthsi think hes speaking out against it cause he found out it works much better then his crap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its fear not arrogance hes losing his hold on his sticky headed minnions Knottysleeves said:
I've seen so many before & after pics of the deep clean soaking water... it's amazing how much crap it pulls out, even for people who thought their dreads were already totally clean. I can't believe he is actually claiming his chemical-filled soap cleans better than that. The arrogance is astounding.

soaringeagle said:
all u need for proof is the black rinse water sfter using bs 1 time after using his crap for months
i think hes speaking out against it cause he found out it works much better then his crap

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
daddy was the hair prroducts dude jonny just told daddy to make something sticky then make something that makes sticky stuff not so sticky etc jonny himself is a dropout moron but his dad had a products business and some knowledge at least about making chemical based products Knottysleeves said:
I guess they all believe that JohnnyClean understands science better than, you know, thousands of actual scientists and chemical engineers. Sad.

With such intellectual brilliance, why is he stuck in the burbs making dread products? Shouldn't he be formulating a cancer cure, or designing rockets for NASA?

soaringeagle said:
its fear not arrogance hes losing his hold on his sticky headed minnions

--
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Dude, he is a flipping idiot. I'm sorry, but he completely changed the baking soda/ACV to simply ACV, based on his assumption that baking soda is useless, and that is therefore what he is basing his "experiment" on?! ACV rinses only. It is the COMBO of the BS/ACV that does the job, correct?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
correct baking soda does most of the work acv is more conditioning and restores ph but can cut oils and stuff remove residuesoh u know what?baking soda might not clean dirt out of wax but acv can help remove wax if its undilutesdi bet thats why hes saying that hes so waxy it wont work?

--
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
No... I did. And I'm good with the whole KJC thing.... I'm not getting involved in that sticky mess anymore, LOL. (He admitted later that after 'further research' he decided that ACV is a good thing to use... but not necessary the baking soda? For some reason he thinks you're supposed to use them TOGETHER in a rinse, which he has pronounced is mostly ineffective because they effectively cancel one another out.... (DUH)... Whatever. I know it works. YOU know it works.... and the people who want to know the truth will find out it works, too.

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form