Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hair growth

Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
ive been wondering,is there any sort of vitamin supplement or herbal type thing that i can try to make my hair grow faster?also...by speeding up my hair growth would it somehow alter the way my hair dreaded?,
updated by @harry-brack: 01/13/15 08:30:26PM
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
How come your in such a hurry? I dont really think there is anything to speed up hair growth. If there is it's probably on one of those infomercials that don't work. That's a part of the journey just letting it grow with time.
Harry Brack
@harry-brack
14 years ago
32 posts
i dont know, i realy dont.its not that im particularly in a hurry. but i guesse that im exited to have big long nice locksim not sure. Jessica said:
How come your in such a hurry? I dont really think there is anything to speed up hair growth. If there is it's probably on one of those infomercials that don't work. That's a part of the journey just letting it grow with time.
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I know theres a chemical called biotin that is found in some hair products that helps the growth of hair and your finger nails. For more information Wikipedia biotin its kind of interesting.
Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
Vitamin E. GratefulNick said:
I know theres a chemical called biotin that is found in some hair products that helps the growth of hair and your finger nails. For more information Wikipedia biotin its kind of interesting.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in either maintenance or products theres 2 threads on herbs for dreads some herbs do help lil bitnutrition helps more i think

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Yeah there's no Single "GO TO" product that magically makes your hair grow,if your anxious to help promote its growth, or you think it's growing too slowly, you can try taking a multivitamin if all you eat is crap like me, other than that, yepBiotinand Vitamin Eare probably your best to bets to help growth, you could always get them in capsule form (or E in liquid, but biotin comes up to 5mg in capsules which that alone is like 5000% over the Daily Value but you have to remember it's water soluble so you piss it out most the time)even with this helping your growth, it's unlikely to affect the dreading.
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Just go to a local health food store and pick up a bottle multi-vitamin that is for hair, skin, and nails.With dreadlocks you may not notice the extra hair growth. However you will notice the growth in your nails.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form