Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

patented dreadlocks sisterlocks nappylocks weirdsistas and more

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

i was just reading up on how sisterlocks and nappylocks were in a court case over the dreading system being used without proper liscencing (or some crazy crap like that)
it seems odd to me that they would patent a system (its just interlocking 1 of the absolute worse things u can do to dreads ) and try to have brand name designer dreads ..lol
it would be comedy if it wasnt reality
they are all trying to sell their systems as unique and "proper"
it just shows how little the average person understands dreadlocks
they think that these systems are better because theyre more expensive therefore more professional.

all these systems are is about greed trying to monopolize on a market
\trying to get brand recognition to further proffits
and to sell off franchising?
they are the mcdonnalds or walmarts of hair care

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 08/19/21 06:34:17PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
You should contact the attorney or the judge and volunteer to testify LOLHas any other hair been patented?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
should i patent natural dreading under the name eaglelocks and anyone who accidenly gets a knot in theyre hair ows me ..hahahai really dont understand how they can claim intelectial property rights over something that happens all on its ownespecialy since theyre "systems" are just ways to do it wrong

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
by even more evil salons or locticians?

--
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Its like patenting basic human functionality. Maybe we should all be charged for breathing or sneezing or even sleepin. Those r all natural lol. The systems a croc
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
I just patented water... and seeing how all of you are 75% water, you can either give it back to me or pay up. LOL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
those fucking weirdo weirdsistas cant read i never said they were involved in the court case i just said they are trying to patent dreads and a dread systemj threy are threattening to sue me now hahaha that will be funi claimed exactly what they are doingtrying to put a brand name on something that happens naturalysue me for telling the truth i dare u

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha now they claim they had hundreds ogf letters in 1 day asking them to sue me..hahatheyre acting like stalkers spending all day spying on us taking screenshots all cause we wont let them spam hereok weirdos u stop stalking and threattening me awnd we will never have any reason to mention u sagain your meanningless just 1 tiny dreadshop in a world full of them you are unimportant you only get mentioned here because u refuse to go away gracefully ..stop sending me messages stop acting pstcho and nioone would care wghst the hell you dobut keep on harrassing and you will be exposed for what ya areu create your own karmadeal with itand dont worry everytime u harrass me i'll be letting the world know

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dude go away you dont know shit about dreads1 natural dreads are the best way and are clean crochet is very damaging see they fucking lied to you you dint know the 1st thing about dreadsu only could hve wax or crochet? give me a breatyou are the most misinformed dreadhead i ever metu do know hair needs to be clean to dread dont u?u klknow what stick around u mat just learn somethingbut u sound like an ass who just fiillows trendscrochet is really bad for dreads so is waxshould we be impressed cause your good at making mistakes?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why dont u try real dreads before u judge? what u got is fake crocheted dreads woven not dreaded Paul Duby said:
Hey,

I'm from Perth Western Australia. And I currently use the Weird Sistas for my dready maintenance. I'm here because I just want to clarify some of the negative things that I have read on this forum.

Ok well I have had dreads for 7 years now. Originally they were wax dreads (3 years), and then the past 4 years I've been getting my dreads maintained by the Weird Sistas. The results are far better, more consistant, neater and better maintained dreads. They look great, they look healthy and i very often get told that my dreads are awesome, and people want to know where i go to get them done.

What you have to understand is that Weird Sistas are situated in Fremantle, just outside of Perth WA. Now as far as i'm aware the Weirds are the only lockers to use their 'Sista System' method of crochet weaving here in West Australia. When i got my dreadys done back in 2003 the only people that did dreads were using waxing method. So the only option was to go get your dreadys waxed up, or just not wash your head for ages, let it matt up and tear and roll your matted shit-locks into something that would be pretty feral and very inconsistant. I opted for the wax method.

An African lady, Virginia, used to maintain my dreadys, and she put the original ones in with beezs wax. Eventually i stumbled across the WS through an indigenous film maker friend, thats where I spent many months going back and forth attempting to gradually stripp my dreads of that feral resin known as beez wax. Its not a good thing. Your head feels constantly coated in a thick resin of gluggy oily wax.

Now i'm 7 years on with my dreads and loving the Sista System. To be honest, I wouldnt go any where else.

Sista System all the way baby!

Dubster

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:33:02PM
 / 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form