Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

patented dreadlocks sisterlocks nappylocks weirdsistas and more

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
all admins im fed up woth all these spammers u take care of it anyway u want its everyones site not mine not the weirdosi tryust u all to know what to do..im tired of the harrassment

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Excuse me, but you sound like an ignorant piece of shit. Paul Duby said:
just not wash your head for ages, let it matt up and tear and roll your matted shit-locks into something that would be pretty feral and very inconsistant.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
paula your an admin .. handle it any wayy u want but yea i agree ignoranti wannt dreads that dont look like dreads...hahahawell thats what he got dreads that arent really dreads

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Better than what? Better than wax. Ya I heard meth is better than crack.Anyway I hope they paid you good for the ad. Paul Duby said:
Hey,

I'm from Perth Western Australia. And I currently use the Weird Sistas for my dready maintenance. I'm here because I just want to clarify some of the negative things that I have read on this forum.

Ok well I have had dreads for 7 years now. Originally they were wax dreads (3 years), and then the past 4 years I've been getting my dreads maintained by the Weird Sistas. The results are far better, more consistant, neater and better maintained dreads. They look great, they look healthy and i very often get told that my dreads are awesome, and people want to know where i go to get them done.

What you have to understand is that Weird Sistas are situated in Fremantle, just outside of Perth WA. Now as far as i'm aware the Weirds are the only lockers to use their 'Sista System' method of crochet weaving here in West Australia. When i got my dreadys done back in 2003 the only people that did dreads were using waxing method. So the only option was to go get your dreadys waxed up, or just not wash your head for ages, let it matt up and tear and roll your matted shit-locks into something that would be pretty feral and very inconsistant. I opted for the wax method.

An African lady, Virginia, used to maintain my dreadys, and she put the original ones in with beezs wax. Eventually i stumbled across the WS through an indigenous film maker friend, thats where I spent many months going back and forth attempting to gradually stripp my dreads of that feral resin known as beez wax. Its not a good thing. Your head feels constantly coated in a thick resin of gluggy oily wax.

Now i'm 7 years on with my dreads and loving the Sista System. To be honest, I wouldnt go any where else.

Sista System all the way baby!

Dubster
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
As long as he isn't here to spread the word on the incredible sistasystem(sp?) then he should be ok for now I guess...as long as he isn't an asshole...a complete one anyways... soaringeagle said:
paula your an admin .. handle it any wayy u want but yea i agree ignorant
i wannt dreads that dont look like dreads...hahahawell thats what he got dreads that arent really dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i hope he learns something but seems close minded to mematvbe all that maintenance made the roots so tight it cut off circulation to the brain..i dunnoi diont get how anyone can want dreads and be so disrespectful to real dreads?anyone who would call real dreads shitlocks dont desserve dreads and probly should be a skinhead instead

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wouldnt a wig be cheaper?when did dreads become a rich kid thing i mean who has that much money to0 blow on hair? Knottysleeves said:
It sounds like he only wants a hairstyle or a "consistent and neat" wig, because it's obvious he has no clue what dreads actually are.

soaringeagle said:
i diont get how anyone can want dreads and be so disrespectful to real dreads?

--
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
I'm pretty sure he's only here to reply to anything said about weirdsistas....i'm not admin, but i'd suggest giving him the boot. Paula said:
As long as he isn't here to spread the word on the incredible sistasystem(sp?) then he should be ok for now I guess...as long as he isn't an asshole...a complete one anyways...

soaringeagle said:
i wannt dreads that dont look like dreads...hahaha

well thats what he got dreads that arent really dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
guess what im making u admin :) pixie said:
I'm pretty sure he's only here to reply to anything said about weirdsistas....i'm not admin, but i'd suggest giving him the boot.

Paula said:
As long as he isn't here to spread the word on the incredible sistasystem(sp?) then he should be ok for now I guess...as long as he isn't an asshole...a complete one anyways...

soaringeagle said:
i wannt dreads that dont look like dreads...hahaha

well thats what he got dreads that arent really dreads

--
Benjamin Allen
@benjamin-allen
14 years ago
13 posts
Surely 'here', if you're going to start picking on spelling? Paul Duby said:
Firstly I'm not really impressed with your spelling and poor grammar. But aside from that I'm not hear to start a war. Just clarify that I think that your attack on the weaving/crochet method is poorly informed and incorrect.

updated by @benjamin-allen: 07/24/15 12:49:13AM

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form