Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

patented dreadlocks sisterlocks nappylocks weirdsistas and more

celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
Exactly dear Ben..And honestly,Paul, if I ever thought that talking about one's typing problem/spelling-grammar mistakes in order to make them look weaker than myself is actually a good idea,I would have been careful enough so as to not make any myself..You'd better start working on it I guess..And maybe next time you 'll be better prepared..What can I say man..It just seemed pathetic.. Paul Duby said:
Firstly I'm not really impressed with your spelling and poor grammar. But aside from that I'm not hear to start a war. Just clarify that I think that your attack on the weaving/crochet method is poorly informed and incorrect.
Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
this is crazy. we don't piss in your pool, please don't poop in ours. this site is about good ol' fashion natty dreads, not "nu skool" fashion dreads; i can respect all dreads, thats why i love this site over all other dready communities, it's an actual community, if you want to attach people go hang out on the hip forums.now if you want good info, sit back shut up and listen, if you want to know about natural locks listen to se, if you wanna know about back combing join a group or check out lish's get up dread up live journal page, tons of info to be gathered. if you don't like how things are done in this community don't come and try and cram your ideas down our throat, just move a long if you can't be respectful, seriously. and you make comments like threats then expect to be treated nicely, that's a pretty bad joke.i don't think anyone really cares who it is you think you are either.
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
oh dear paul....i think they have crocheted your "neat-rope-looking-dreads" little too tightly against your skull...crochet works for you? good for you...but we got thousands for whom it didnt...well you talk about spellings and grammer...let's introduce you to a concept called "Reading""dreadlocks forumsdreadlock methods and maintenance forums site products free dreads"Say it out loud...PRODUCT FREE DREADS...hmm...The attack aint personal boy...it was against the method cz this is what the site is all about...attacks got personal when those suckers failed to read (it is an alien concept..innit??) and then violated the agreement by spamming...Here is a good news for you...There are many sites that do endorse and support shoving metals in your dreads...JOIN THEM!... they aint gonna be here forever you know ;)PS- If you gonna call us "names" atleast get a little creative... "Masturbator friend"??? Hell YEAH...and if you dont piss off we will call on our "masturbator friends" from across five continents and together we will raise a "splooge-tempest" so massive your WEIRDSISTA will get weirder and will be having kids with "feral dreads" for a long long time...See...like that..paint a picture..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
metal object shoved through dread duh it should be obvious shouldnt it? whats inside a dread tightly packed hair so how can a metal object go through? by breaking the hairs it pushes throughdo u ever wonder why you pay for constant maintenance while natural dreads need no maintenance? you are constantly fixing the damage your causing and while fixing it your causing more your dreads will become weak and breakits simple reallyu cant poke holes in dreads and expect them not to be harmeddo nothing and u will have great dreads stop allowing yourself to be ripped off and harmed at the same time Paul Duby said:
Firstly I'm not really impressed with your spelling and poor grammar. But aside from that I'm not hear to start a war. Just clarify that I think that your attack on the weaving/crochet method is poorly informed and incorrect.
Weaving/crochet is far better than wax. It's cleaner and the fact that the pores of your scalp aren't blocked up by wax is a far more healthier for you hair and scalp.Now I have had my dreads for 7 years. They are very clean, I wash them regularly. And they are almost 100% crochet weaved as there is still some residual wax in a few dreads of my dreads (as they were originally wax dreads).I don't understand how crochet/weaving dreads can damage your hair?...I respect your right to an alternate opinion, but i do feel that for you to maintain any kind of credibility with your attack on this method please state a valid reason to the people on this forum as to why the crochet/weave method is BAD.I'm all ears eagle boy.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
anyone else wanna be an admin?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u r 1ok so this guy wouldnt recognize a bad idea if it bit him in the ass (or dread)1st he thoight wax was a good idea and keopt waxijng for yearsthen yay he finds a better solution to wax in crochet perforatinmg his dreads at least hes not sticky hes just got dreads full of holesall because e thought letting his hair actualy dread was a bad idea..hahahaand dude most of our sires well over 7 years many over 15 or 20ive had mine 20ive never done a damn thing to maintain mine or paid anyone a cent you might have paid 14,000 dollars (judgging by what another crochet dread salon addict i knew paid)14,0000 for weakened dreads that should never have cost u a cent and would look wayyyy better if u did nothingmy dreads are past my toes and very very stronga crochet dread who joined us here had his 3 years they were shorthe dove off a high dive into a pool and just the water pressure broke off 4 dreadstea crochet is great huh?how many of yours broke?and the weirdos i bet told u thats normal? we had a crochet salon tell us its normal if dreads break off or if u hear a ripping sound if u pull on themthey lie to take your money

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok vissual aid time

real dreads mine (or as you called them shit dreads)

weird locs look fake look way too thin look stiff (and are)

real dreads have personality and organic beauty

weird crochet dreads have no personality every single 1 is exactly the same

when you have real dreads your dreads are yours alone

when u have weird dreads u have well weird dreasds all weird dreads look like weird dreads not like yours ..like theyres..just like sisterlocks when asked do u have dreads the answers no you have weirds weirdlocks or sisterlocks its odvios they arent real dreads because all the personality was woven out of them and a pricetag put in its place

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
and crumpet-eaters too ;) ricky williams said:
Hope the offer isnt too late haha im on here a lot so i could help get rid of most these spammers quick

soaringeagle said:
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
my point exactly....lol...i dont think that sucker will come back after the series of Pics SE just posted... ricky williams said:
didnt expect you to bring the english into it but then again its their fault the weirdsistas are around in the first place

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
and crumpet-eaters too ;)

ricky williams said:
Hope the offer isnt too late haha im on here a lot so i could help get rid of most these spammers quick

soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok ricky ill make u admin toobut the dude all hed have to do is look through out pics well over 10,000 pics of real dreads that all look way way better then those not that looks matter theyre healthier happier last longer and..cost alot less

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/12/15 01:20:51AM

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form