Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So uhh... Hi?

Fush
@fush
14 years ago
19 posts
First time Poster and Long time Lurker! (Okay more like...Two months?)I just started dreading about two weeks ago...Using The Twist and Rip method... Still haven't done all my hair But that mostly just because I'm rather lazy. I'm pretty excited to get things rolling with my dreads we;re a little loose a tthe roots now but I figure it's nothing time won't fix, what's the point in panicking right? :)Anyways! Nice to meet you all I'm sure!This is me and my baby dreads: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v217/shinobi_o_doom/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20100510.jpg&newest=1 Hopefully they keep going well haha.
updated by @fush: 02/20/18 06:43:16AM
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
Hi :)
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
hey!I'm starting my dreads tomorrow, using the twist and rip method. :) yay for new dreads! You'll have to keep me posted on how your progress is coming.
Fush
@fush
14 years ago
19 posts
For sure! Let me know how your's go too. :) pixie said:
hey!

I'm starting my dreads tomorrow, using the twist and rip method. :) yay for new dreads! You'll have to keep me posted on how your progress is coming.
Fush
@fush
14 years ago
19 posts
Hi! Haha. :D Lex said:
Hi :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nice they look great welcome sis

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lizzy Rue
@lizzy-rue
14 years ago
12 posts
hey! I started my dreads a few days ago with twist and rip, they're coming along pretty well. it's pretty hard for me to do nothing. i have/had really really curly hair, i spent so much time trying to tame it, it's hard to let go of those habits. it's definately getting easier though. yours look great so far, and i like the bead :)
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Hey!
Honeybee
@honeybee
14 years ago
21 posts
Hi! :)
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
hey, welcome to the site :) your deads look awesome so far! youre right no point in worrying either, theyll turn out great.
updated by @emily: 07/09/15 09:56:50PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form