Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread suicide :'(

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
we are NOT making progress. my dreads look like shit. they look like pretty much like braids with thousands of stray hairs coming from each stupid looking twisty braid thing. the braid look and stray hairs are getting worse with each wash. even looks worse after i went to the ocean yesterday. there are so many hairs coming out of each dread that i can barely even tell i have dreads. for a second there i thought they were doing pretty good, things looked like they were coming together, but it was just a tease. now i feel like a fool for thinking that. i look completely ridiculous. what a joke. i want to cry.
updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/14/15 06:27:12AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how old are they ui do know they go througfh a stage of looking worse before looking betterthats why i advise u ignore your hair throw away your mirror stop paying attention u will be disapointed expecting perfection in a month or 3 but it will get better and better the less u ay attention the betterpost pics tho im sure its not as bad as uu think

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea stick in there,
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
yeah my hair was just waxy sticks i have no idea how they turned into the dreads they are today, honestly ! Some times i sit there and wonder "How the hell did that happen" lol
Jamie Elder
@jamie-elder
14 years ago
7 posts
dont cry dude. just.. let it flow. tripping about them just makes them worse.. thats like.... yelling at an infant "you stupid ugly baby all u do is lay there and poop and cry! why can't you talk, read books and drive cars yet! you suck!" lol they will come around. they are just wee babies.
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
sounds to me like they're trying to fix themselves.Like SE said, they're gunna get worst before they get worst. right now it sounds like they're trying to unravel themselves so the hairs that are supposed to knot together, naturally, can.They may not turn out how you expected them to, but in the end you could be surprised with a totally new head of dreads!try not to look in that mirror, try not to put so much importance on outter appearance, and if anything, wear a wool tam =] that way your hair is covered and its getting stimulated to knot at the same time.I hope you start to feel better about your hot mess, like I'm trying to go. half of my dreads aren't even dreads. the whole bottom half of my head is loose hair, with some locks of hair knotting just a little.it's been like that for a while but I'm just telling myself it's my oportunity to have some all natural dreads like I wish I could have done.And on the top, I've got some braid looking ones with hair sticking out EVERYWHERE.I'm about to do a new timeline with new pictures that's more up to date (because for some reason the site deleted my last one >.<)so you can check it out and see what I'm talking about, and not feel so bad about your dreads =3
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u sure it wass deleted not just moved? i know i wouldnt have deleted it maybe 1 of the admind did by accident?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Sounds like a pain in the ass.I just don't worry about mine and whenever I do catch a glimpse of em in the mirror out of the corner of my eye or I scratch my head and get a feel of a dread it makes me hap, hap, happy. Sounds like you're just worrying and having no fun, of course they look bad. Go out and enjoy life, that will fix em up pretty quick. =)
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
no it was probably an accident. I remember updating and then going back again to change something and everything was empty. then when I X'd out of it it was just like "Page cannot be found" =/ so I think my computer fritzed on me and messed it up. oh well though.just got a new one up anyways ;) soaringeagle said:
u sure it wass deleted not just moved? i know i wouldnt have deleted it maybe 1 of the admind did by accident?
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Don't worry, they will work themselves out in the end. Mine looked like thick ropes braided by a blind man for months before becoming the dreadlocks they are today. Just look at the early pictures on my profile, can't get much worse than that. :P
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form