Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

neglect & backcomb timeline (22 MONTH UPDATE! New pics in comments section)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow i always look forward to your updaes they are always so beautiful and inspiring wow thay are coming along great so much progress and look at those fatties!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:39:14AM
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
12 years ago
80 posts

Starting to look good. Congrats on your 10 months.

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

wow amazing progress photos! you are absolutely beautiful & your dreadies are so neat looking, I'm 10 months too but nowhere near as much progress, always fun to see how different hair goes :) They've come a long way & they look so awesome for it, very fun characters you have there!

Anna3
@anna3
12 years ago
70 posts

They look so amazing! And go Publix!!! When I saw that green vest I knew you had to live somewhere near me! I'm from Florida too :) But yeah your dreads look so good! I hope mine will look that awesome soon.

Paige
@paige
11 years ago
52 posts

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I hope everyone had a great and safe holiday and New Year!

Today is my eleventh month dreadiversary!

I'm close to that one year mark! I'm ready for them to grow now :D

updated by @paige: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
11 years ago
91 posts

wow sooooo much progress!! Love this timeline soo much, thanks for sharing your progress! Awesome tattoo too.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

Wowzers, they look so awesome.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Wow! Thank you so much for keeping this timeline going. I am at the 4 month area and I am struggling constantly. My job does not approve of my hair at all whatsoever! I am in management, which is also rough for me. They expect me to lead by example....but their example not mine. Until now it was very easy for me to conceal my hair with new hairstyles....I don't want to hide them!!! I want them to be free...but there are threats of me losing a job that I adore....I just hope my employers will see me for me and not something they don't understand. Your timeline is inspiring to me. Thank You.

Paige
@paige
11 years ago
52 posts

Wow...time sure does fly. I've drastically reduced my internet usage, and my camera was broken. I got a new phone tho which takes good pictures so here's 14 months, and 15 months!

14 months 5 days:

And 15 months 1 day:

I feel like they've rounded out more and that the ones in the back have grown a lil bit. I get more compliments on them now.

updated by @paige: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
LifeIsAnSTD
@lifeisanstd
11 years ago
7 posts

who needs a phone or internet when u have a 360? :D

Paige said:

Wow...time sure does fly. I've drastically reduced my internet usage, and my camera was broken. I got a new phone tho which takes good pictures so here's 14 months, and 15 months!

14 months 5 days:

And 15 months 1 day:

I feel like they've rounded out more and that the ones in the back have grown a lil bit. I get more compliments on them now.

updated by @lifeisanstd: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form