Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wow it's been 8 months since i updated my timeline?!

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Long haired lady! Have any of your tips locked up? I tried to pull my tips up to connect with the rest of the dread, it doesn't seem to fully round off though.
updated by @torie-shea: 07/22/15 11:47:23AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

torie u dont want it to round off if it does it takes 5 times longer toi dry leave the tips alone!

eva your dreads are aewesome the pics dont look skinny at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
stunning!! i would love to see the front where you redid the big loc. looking lovely, lady:)
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

I agree with Heather I wanted to see the dreadlock you seperated, they look fantastic!!!

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts

ok, i'll try to take some pics of the front today! when i un-did that dread the hair was an inch past my butt!!! that is crazy! i trimmed up the hair a little bit before iredreaded it.

i do have some tips that have sucked up into the dread, but not completely. they're kinda funny looking with a couple stands of hair hanging down. not round at all... weird shaped. hahaha.they're burried underneath there in the middle. maybe i'll snap some shots of those too. :)

OH! and i bleached a couple too... they came out ok, i don't think i left the bleach on long enough. there was minimal damage.

thanks so much for the compliments guys!!! <3

13 years ago
217 posts

here's what it looks like from the front. the new dreads are on MY right hand side... or the left side of the picture. you can't really tell unless you're really looking.

updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Casey Face
@casey-face
13 years ago
1 posts
Your dreads are awesome, I had mine in using knotty boy and dreadhead for two years. I loved them but they were so hih maintanence and the roots just stopped locking up, which I didn't think could be normal. So I brushed them out, cut my hair all off and now two years later I think I am ready to give it a go again. Thank you for posting this....it gives me hope that I can do it again with tnr this time and they will just work themselves out.
12 years ago
217 posts

updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
12 years ago
217 posts

UPDATEEEEEE

ok atually it had been 4 months! i accidently skipped page 4 when i was looking through this. hahaha... sooo according to this they are approximately 19 months old, which is about right, i think!

a lot had happened since my last update. my hair got really brittle and i notced a lot ofroken hair down the middle of my dreadsnear my temples. i was really worried about it. a few of my dreads got very thin in that area and i had a more than normal amount of soft loose hair that had clearly broken off down the dread somewhere and worked its way out. i felt like one in particular was barely makin it so i cut it about 7 inches down, i'm hoping to let it dread on its own next to the soft hair that goes with it, without the weight of the balled up end, know what i mean? then later maybe sew it back on it the dread is strong enough! i undid it a little it, nice and clean inside!!!!

on that note, i ended up using some cheap suave conditioner on my dreads whenn i noticed the breakage because i was scared it was because my hair was fried. then i went on to using regular shampoo... well i started feeling like major shit about my dreads. theywere looking dull and lifeless. itook a loooooong soak in an all natural cupcake bomb bath, and viola! the spunk was back! the cupcake bomb was basically baking soda and essential oils, with sea salt.... haha. so no more shitty store stuff for me, i shoulda known. :)

click the pics for regular size.... and for updates i missed, see my profile pictures

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

damn you got some of the sexiest dreads ever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/15/15 12:24:28PM

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus