Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wow it's been 8 months since i updated my timeline?!

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
sorry heather, i just now noticed that you had replied to this a while ago!! i used this stuff from sally's beauty supply that was kinda like manic panic, but cheaper. i can't remember the name. color zone? or something similar to that...they had a whole bunch of colors. i think it would be perfect for a kid to try out!!!
updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 07/23/15 04:38:14PM
Jackal
@jackal
13 years ago
132 posts
damn nice dreads. lush and goregous
Reed A Dehler
@reed-a-dehler
13 years ago
1 posts
great timeline! i love it
13 years ago
217 posts

quick 11 month update!! i'm going to take some more detailed pics for my year date :)

updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
Amazing!!!! i'm so envious of your thick beautiful hair. looks like your starting to lose length, huh?
13 years ago
217 posts

thank you guys!!! yeah, i'm losing length, slowly but surely! from the picture at the top i've lost quite a bit it looks like. i have a lot of dreads that got all bunched up and fat,but left a little bit ofloose straggler hairs hanging down, kinda makes them look longer than they really are. i have a couplethat i think i tnr too tightly. they don't have many bumps or loops and haven't lost much length :-\ still look kinda braidy... we will see!

tsteck11
@tsteck11
13 years ago
33 posts

awesome timeline! quite a morale boost

13 years ago
217 posts

soooo i guess my dreads are about 15 months now or something? it's been a while so i took a few pictures! i'm really liking my dreads these days. i was kinda worried about the roots for a minute there but a bunch of my friends with dreads checked them out and they're normal :)

i had this big huge fat dread that sat right by the side of my face. i really hated it and had to keep it pushed back because it was always falling in my face... i finally decided to take it out. it took probably 10 total hours.!!! i was slow and gentle. it was really solid! the hair was in good condition and i turned it into 4 new dreads. it feels and looks a lot better now!

i have lots of loose hair in between dreads and5 natural dreads have already started forming in them. it's awesome.

13 years ago
217 posts

13 years ago
217 posts

i hate that it makes my pictures all skinny... is it like that on everyone elses' screen? they look normal on my profile...

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form