Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
That's what I thought but wasn't 100%! Thanks for the info Heather. heather said:
seriously like a shampoo then a baking soda wash will get that out all of it theres not even wax in that its not a dread wax its the stuff people use to spike and chunk their hair itll come right out i swear to bob

updated by @naturalwomyn: 07/13/15 11:48:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
people put that in hair?isnt sily like river muck? the slimy muddy settlement in ponds and rivers? its like fsh shit and broken down decompositioning fisdh and plant matter basicly compost and the 1 under it is in dreadheadhq accepleratot its..a urine by product its extractred from urinelovelybut if it washes out your good altho the petroluarum or whatever sounds scary like a petroluem wax?if it comes out easy then your good if nott id start overu dont look too far along so it will only do better without

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I googled it and supposedly it's dead sea mud

soaringeagle said:
people put that in hair?isnt sily like river muck? the slimy muddy settlement in ponds and rivers? its like fsh shit and broken down decompositioning fisdh and plant matter basicly compost and the 1 under it is in dreadheadhq accepleratot its..a urine by product its extractred from urinelovelybut if it washes out your good altho the petroluarum or whatever sounds scary like a petroluem wax?if it comes out easy then your good if nott id start overu dont look too far along so it will only do better without
RootsRasta
@rootsrasta
14 years ago
64 posts
the wax washes out brother man!just wash with the above recomendations, or just keep the temp up a couple of times that u washit comes out 2-3 washings. and u can do the baking soda stuff to be extra sure! :)do not fret :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form