Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dread wax NEVER comes out

recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Of course, what was I thinking? Speaking Klingon makes everything clearer...?
updated by @recoverytrouble: 07/09/15 11:44:40PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
LOL you guys are funny I suck at computers but I'm trying to learn. SE's gonna get so fed up with me asking a million stupid questions LOL!!
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
SE doesnt get mad at asking stupid questions...he has the patience of a hermit..."So Should I use wax?" lol NaturalWomyn said:
LOL you guys are funny I suck at computers but I'm trying to learn. SE's gonna get so fed up with me asking a million stupid questions LOL!!
Matthew Stuart Bruss Hoarn
@matthew-stuart-bruss-hoarn
14 years ago
10 posts
Heehee, that's not Klingon though :) Its a reference to a line from the great Bruce Cambell flick, 'Army of Darkness'. I love that movie. I've seen it SO many times. Its hilarious. Definately the best of the 'Evil Dead' trilogy. On a more related note, those wax pictures are disturbing and scary. I hope more people find this site first when researching dreads and avoid this horror. Make sure you bury them deep after you burn them so they don't reassemble and create a zombie dread army to destroy you. recoverytrouble said:
Of course, what was I thinking? Speaking Klingon makes everything clearer...

?
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I second Mathew on Army of Darkness lol...BUT *there is a twist* its originally from the classic "The day earth stood still" which Sam raimi is a big fan of...and that wax is giving me nightmares...seriously Matthew Stuart Bruss Hoarn said:
Heehee, that's not Klingon though :) Its a reference to a line from the great Bruce Cambell flick, 'Army of Darkness'. I love that movie. I've seen it SO many times. Its hilarious. Definately the best of the 'Evil Dead' trilogy. On a more related note, those wax pictures are disturbing and scary. I hope more people find this site first when researching dreads and avoid this horror. Make sure you bury them deep after you burn them so they don't reassemble and create a zombie dread army to destroy you.

recoverytrouble said:
Of course, what was I thinking? Speaking Klingon makes everything clearer...

?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
use those share buttons over there to share this on fb twitter wherever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
i couldnt detect any wax. my hair felt incredible lighter after wax removal i actually thought i had gotten it all out. but i def didnt. im 100 % convinced now that if u ever get wax in ur locks it wont come out. haha it was like it was breeding inside. wax is alive its a conspiracy jonny clean is trying to take over the world. Tyler Durden said:
hey orbitman....couldnt u feel that much wax in your hair by touch? cz if u cant..then thats really scary for ppl who do wax removal and it does actually feel lighter...but might have this thing breeding inside...yikes!!
how long did u wax???
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
i had originally had my hair backcombed. i didnt even know about dhhq. so i did no maintenance for over 4 months. then lucky me stumbled upon dhhq page i tried it out. i really didnt wax long. a couple months. but only waxed my hair maybe 5 times. i barley scrapped the surface of the wax jar. i def didnt go anywhere near what jonny clean recommends to use. pretty crazy i would have never thought it was that bad. i would really like to see one of his "worshipers" cut open one of their candle sticks to see what its like after using the recommend amount over long period of time.o and yes army of darkness is the s..t!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh my brother i know this is a lil late butwe think we now have a really effective way to remove waxwere gonna be posting more about it and making it availible while we do further testing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
that would be awesome if it works. im very excited about it and to find out the results. it would be great if we had a weapon to defend against wax. right now its like wax is a nuclear missile and all we have are bows and arrows.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form