Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

congo craziness

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so u may know i've been letting my dreads congo like crazy for lil over 2 years nowthe last couple days been feeling like maybe i should start to do lil seperating now and thenso just now was feeling around and found some pretty fat congoes goin on especialy in the backi think i might seperate a lili'll probly be doin a vid tomoro so ill take pics too i guess

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:43:00PM
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
wow. i cant wait to see the footage. how do you rip dreads as thick, and mature as yours? ive tried ripping/separating some of my more harder ones and i ended up in the "what have i gotten myself into" mindset lol
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
right on bro.... cant wait to see
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u only rip em if they are just begining to congo never dreads that are fully combined Jackal said:
wow. i cant wait to see the footage. how do you rip dreads as thick, and mature as yours? ive tried ripping/separating some of my more harder ones and i ended up in the "what have i gotten myself into" mindset lol

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
man a while ago I had one that was growing from 2 different spots. and there was a dread growing in between! So I started ripping them from the root down and it went great till I hit a knot that was almost like a braid...ended up ripping the thinner one 3 inches from the end...so now I have one that is pretty short(shorter than the rest anyway) and thin ..oh well..I'm trying to combine it with another that next to it now :)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
SE did you ever go through a phase where you didn't have to separate anymore? Like they're not trying to congo on their own? My husbands dreads are around 4 years, I don't know exactly cause he started them from the short hair he had after he cut off his last set, removing negative energy, and he NEVER separates them anymore. Mine are only 4 months and I haven't had to separate any in over a month. They're getting shorter and shorter just not trying to eat each other. So is it all about hair type?? Just curious. Many Thanks
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
YES!!!! i well wanna see that, can't wait
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats a good question maybe cause many were so thin they wanted to be thickeri guess if theyre thickish already there might be less tendency to combine i dunno

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
that could be it my husband has biig Phatty bangers and super thick Italian hair!lol! I'm thinking mine will one day begin to eat each other again and it's probably a phase for me but his hair it may be the thickness of it all! Much Love soaringeagle said:
thats a good question maybe cause many were so thin they wanted to be thicker
i guess if theyre thickish already there might be less tendency to combine i dunno
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form