Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

knotty jonny clean dreadlocks vs healthy drreeadlocks

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
let the tug of war begin! hahahajonny clean of dreadheadhq infamy is well known to promote some of the worse practices there are when it comes to making dreads.he promotes the use of "dreading tools" which tear hair to pieces.in one vid, he chops off a dread, and reattaches it using the lock docta felting needle (only costs 4 times as much as other felting needles)the felting needle aka lock docta shreds every hair it touches. he claims in the info on the lock docta that a dread might contain several hundred hairs and the lock doctsa might only break 20% so only causing 20% weakness. well lets examine that a momment.every hair in a dread is tightly bound in a chaotic disorder hairs going every direction. a dread 1 inch wide would therefor theoretically have every single hair at or near the surface somewhere within a 1 inch surface areaso using the lock docta on 1 inch loop or bump in the dread will break every single hair in the dread!!now typicaly you'd use it on more then a small areaso now your not only breaking every hair but many times so your dread is really no longer connected to your head in any way by any continuous strong hairs. a good tug on it can break it right off (but hey u can just reattach it and make it weaker aint that wonderful?)knotty jonny cleans not very knotty at all the knots hes named after are more forced cramming hair into wax cores by rolling and rubbing for hours a day then crocheting (poking holes in em weakening em) felting (total destruction) using loose hair tools (damn thing looks like a harpoon for killing whales and he shoves it through the whole core of the dread)for my next vid i think i may make a strength challange to jonny clean and hang a 100 pound weight off a single dreadi'll let his start off slow at 5 pounds ..or maybe 2 i dint think his could handle more then 2 (unless he ads a steel wire up through the center of em)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:41:49PM
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
hahaha id like to see some of johnny cleans ridiculus vids man could u post some links
ether
@ether
14 years ago
1 posts
haha! Craaazzyyy.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
SpacemanTravis said:
hahaha id like to see some of johnny cleans ridiculus vids man could u post some links

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
The hair needs to be "released" ?? ...you mean shredded to pieces? :/
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form