Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tomtoms magical dread journey

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welllll excelent progress but looks lil oily? maybe?what r u washin with and how oftendefinatly got some nice dreadies goin on\cant wait to see em at a year

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 05:21:06AM
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
i'm just using baking soda as ever. i wouldn't say its oily, i had a light on the camera shining at me and i only washed it yesterday. i normally wash it every 8 days or so. you reckon I should decrease the interval time?But yeah, 7 more months and they should be looking killer! soaringeagle said:
welllll excelent progress but looks lil oily? maybe?
what r u washin with and how often
definatly got some nice dreadies goin on\
cant wait to see em at a year
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
was probly the light ten if 8 fdays dont feel too grimy its fine washijn more wont hurt eiter

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
I think you'll have awesome locs.
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
Hey everyone, I'm Back!!! (if anyone cared haha)I took a bit of time away to write alot of music and get life back in order, but i'm back again full time until i vanish again in august =DThe dreadlings are coming niicely, at 10 months at the moment and knotting up big time. i'll post a video up in the next few days. In the meantime, heres the 8 month video taken in May....THE FRONT STILL WONT DREAD!!! To everyone who has checked out/commented/subscribed..Thank you so much, i finally got my FOUSAND views!...love you all.aaaaanyway, another update sooon :D
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
Almost a Year!!!, i'll mark the celebration with a new video...how fast time goes...
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Duuude my dreads are nearly a year old and ure from the UK where abouts in the UK u from man ??? On september the 16th my dreads will be a year old and mine were started with back combing, but anyway, joint celebration?
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
awesome dude!, i'm from up north..live in grimsby, yours look great man, i was too l;azy to back comb haha..well i didnt like the idea of it anyway so i let it turn into a rats nest :)...heres to a joint birthday and the next 19 years of growing hopefully ;) Jack Roth said:
Duuude my dreads are nearly a year old and ure from the UK where abouts in the UK u from man ??? On september the 16th my dreads will be a year old and mine were started with back combing, but anyway, joint celebration?
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
ONE YEAR FOLKS!!!!!! ONE YEAAAR WOOOOOOOIts a year ago today I finally decided to take the plunge from reading through this Lovely forum and start my dread Journey2 videos for you lucky lot (because i fucked up the first one)
Tomasu
@tomasu
13 years ago
66 posts
If anyone still follows me or even remembers (this website has gotten sooo huge since my last visit!) Here is my latest video for 16 months Natural

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form