Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tomtoms magical dread journey

Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
after a day in a light drizzle..i came home after work to seperate my clumps...i have baby dreads all over the place (even on top)...i knew there was hope! :DPictures need to be taken me thinks :)
updated by @tomasu: 07/23/15 03:58:58PM
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
Alright, a day after washing my hair with a stronger doseage of the baking soda wash (my hair was incredibly greasy..it was unreal) and a proper rinse under the shower head...my hair went back to being fluffy like the good old days...then it really showed how much my hair had come alongi have loads and loads of small clums and strands on the top of my head now...my parting has made an appearance again...but he is an old friend so he can stay as long has he likes.Interesting thing is, one side of my head has all the strands all sectioned off by themselves...the other side though has one or two..and the rest is just 'oh hai, we are normal' hair...i'm asuming its going to sort itself out in the next few weeks...i'll take some photos tonight. i'm away in Leeds but i'm sure my buddy will have his camerathe back of my head is another story...i have about 20 baby dreads that are locking tight..there all small though..roughly just under half a centremetre in diametre but i'm under the impressiong they will blow up and get thicker. i also have a few rebellious ones that curled right up and formed some crazy patterns...almost alien hahaAnyway, all in due time...i'm getting lazy with that update video again...i need people to push me.
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Haha you do look like your tweakin out!

soaringeagle said:
u can embed vids hereok i could barely hear ya well enough to tell what ya wrre saying even with the volume way up (and u looked high or tweaking..hehe)but just a commentu were running your fingers thriuygh your hair alot..that will undo progresshow often have u been washing and wityh what..your hair should dread semyi fsst from the looks of it...if u stop running your hands through it so much
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
Sorry i've been a stranger...heres 3.5 months people :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
looking great manprogeress is lil unevern but ya got some awesome dreadies there i totaly love the end of the 1 in back..the rest will catch up soon enougghthey'lll be looking awesome in a few more monthshgood to see you back

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
thanks SE :)I will admit the first few months are the hardest in commitment wise...one or two where happening but it was really nothing major...and recently its just started to shape up...so this is my testament to those who are really unsure after a month or so...hopefully they'll be looking kick ass by summer :D soaringeagle said:
looking great man
progeress is lil unevern but ya got some awesome dreadies there i totaly love the end of the 1 in back..
the rest will catch up soon enouggh
they'lll be looking awesome in a few more months

hgood to see you back
Bobbi
@bobbi
15 years ago
27 posts
I love them! They are looking great. It's really awesome seeing your progress because I am about at the same time frame as you (3 months). I need to update some photos really soon, when I find more than a few minutes I'll get on that. Thanks for the update! Tomasu said:
Sorry i've been a stranger...heres 3.5 months people :D

Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
Here you go you lovely lovely dreadheads!
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
Gnarly sir, gnarly
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
why thank you, i hadn't seen the back until today..i'm quite impressed myself hahaha Vinny said:
Gnarly sir, gnarly

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form