Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tomtoms magical dread journey

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
be sure u seperate em so u dont get a massive dreadbut its amazing how fast dreads can form naturaly huh..maybe u dont have any actual dreads yet only being days but ..im betting in just weeks u do Tomasu said:
its only ben a few days but i'm totally stunned by how much my hair has changed on its own. i have ringlets in my hair like goldilocks normally...but several of them have entwined together already..7 so far. i'll put up another video on saturday and explain some more things...i'll also do it in the day time so you guys can actually hear me :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:26:21AM
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
you think it would be a good idea to give it another wash now?...its been 4 days...but in those 4 days it's been under a beanie hat and ive been working under very hot locomotive engines (sweaty and sticky)
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
Sound might be a bit crap still....until i work out how to change my camera from MOV. to AVI...it'll be a problem for a bit...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
if u feel dirty after 4 days then yea washand look like ya made some progress its only been a week but ya can see changes already

--
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I use a great codec called "anyvideoconverter" its free Tomasu said:

Sound might be a bit crap still....until i work out how to change my camera from MOV. to AVI...it'll be a problem for a bit...
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
It's a month tomorrow since i started the dreads (time flys...) and already there is some crazy noticible changes...all of the hair on the back of my head has sectioned itself off into little groups of clumps (quite thin still at the moment) and some of them have coiled up to about 7 inches long (average length of my hair is about 20 inches) the top of my head is slowly geting there..i thought there would be no hope until i tipped my hair on its side. some of the short hairs (ripped off from headspinning) had already clumped into small sections. i'm pleased with the progress so far as much of a hobo i look at the moment. i'm hoping this is a possitive sign that my hair is well on its way as a few days ago i was questioning if it was going okay or not (doing to having quite thin hair on top). i'll record a video later on to show what i'm talking about.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
sounds like good progress to me, just be sure to seperate em when neededif yu got sea saltyt sprays and a wiool tam it will help speed things upand areas that seem to be progressing less..toss a bead in herre and there

--
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
been sea salt spraying since the start :)...though i've not done it these last few days...i normally just add some salt to the baking soda wash. the hat was causing problems for me..making my hair really really sweaty and oily quick and it was going to end up having to be washed every two nights..so i've gone back to tying it back (not as tight though, the clumps have thickend it out somewhat) soaringeagle said:
sounds like good progress to me, just be sure to seperate em when needed

if yu got sea saltyt sprays and a wiool tam it will help speed things up
and areas that seem to be progressing less..toss a bead in herre and there
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
good call if its makin ya oilyu can try the thyme tea sprays to help thatalso.. when ya wash.. try hot water to start this opens pores and reduces the viscosity of oils making it easier to wash out, but then do a cold rinse.. that will close pores so they wont put out as much oils Tomasu said:
been sea salt spraying since the start :)...though i've not done it these last few days...i normally just add some salt to the baking soda wash. the hat was causing problems for me..making my hair really really sweaty and oily quick and it was going to end up having to be washed every two nights..so i've gone back to tying it back (not as tight though, the clumps have thickend it out somewhat)

soaringeagle said:
sounds like good progress to me, just be sure to seperate em when needed

if yu got sea saltyt sprays and a wiool tam it will help speed things up
and areas that seem to be progressing less..toss a bead in herre and there

--
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
New Video up...just a quick one though for the month progression...i'll do another one later where i can address some issues and have a long chat haha :P...sorry for the low volume..i once again..suck

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form