29,640 posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww your so adorable :)love the frecklesthe dreads look amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Honeybee
@honeybee
14 years ago
21 posts
Your so cute:D I love the color of your hair and your dreads look beautiful on you:)
nikki3
@nikki3
14 years ago
17 posts
So how do you to the twist and rip method?
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Well.. its hard to explain..Basically, you get your section of hair and twist it a little and then pull it apart in two andit builds up knots... it takes a couple of rips to get it started on that bit of hair. And to get it to stay in rip it more than once on one twist. dont seperate the parts neatly when you rip them. ... you literally rip.XD umm.. there should be a video.. on this site somewhere. nikki said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
vids in featured vids and theres a tutorial in links to right

--
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
heyyyy!!your dreads look so nice!!I'm so happy seing others start their dreadie trip!!it gives me too the strength to be patient:Pyour excitement about it made me feel like I have started the process with you:)furthermore your hair colour is amazing and you look amazing when smiling!!wish you all the best in your trip;)and I'd love to see them evolve and get mature:)
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
I certainly agree with you. I have always wanted to do make up on a woman with freckles and I almost had the chance to do it while I was at a local cosmetology school taking classes in esthiology. Sister Rags said:
I adore the color and your freckles : ) We need a picture update!
Here is a good video. Please keep in mind that the girl is speaking Danish and she has made another video with the English translation. nikki said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres vids in english here GoldenEagle said:
I certainly agree with you. I have always wanted to do make up on a woman with freckles and I almost had the chance to do it while I was at a local cosmetology school taking classes in esthiology.

Sister Rags said:
I adore the color and your freckles : ) We need a picture update!

Here is a good video. Please keep in mind that the girl is speaking Danish and she has made another video with the English translation.

nikki said:

--
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
EEE!! thankyou ^-^ hehehe ^-^Im so shocked that everyone likes my freckles! =D hahahaa. celestine said:
heyyyy!!
your dreads look so nice!!
I'm so happy seing others start their dreadie trip!!it gives me too the strength to be patient:P
your excitement about it made me feel like I have started the process with you:)

furthermore your hair colour is amazing and you look amazing when smiling!!
wish you all the best in your trip;)
and I'd love to see them evolve and get mature:)

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form