Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

^-^ Jessies Journey!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
your adorableyou probably rune it out like the white noise of a city but i think you must hear a constant awww sound coming from all around

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/26/15 12:29:32PM
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
^^:)shocked??why??freckles are amazing and with your hair colour and complection they just look amazing!i ve got freckles in my face and body too and I love em:) Jessie Carr said:
EEE!! thankyou ^-^ hehehe ^-^
Im so shocked that everyone likes my freckles! =D hahahaa.
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
^-^ I dunno... I like my freckles sometimes hehe.I have freckles on my shoulders and face and thats it ehehe ^_^ celestine said:
^^
:)
shocked??why??freckles are amazing and with your hair colour and complection they just look amazing!
i ve got freckles in my face and body too and I love em:)

Jessie Carr said:
EEE!! thankyou ^-^ hehehe ^-^
Im so shocked that everyone likes my freckles! =D hahahaa.
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Same with me, I also alternated doing "long rips" from the ends to the knot forming to doing real short little rips. It really helps starting the base of it. Pretty much all of the ones that I did at first are newly replaced now. Sister Rags said:
It took me a long, long time to catch onto t&r because I didn't know the trick is in using tiny strands of hair, rather than larger pieces. Takes a long time and lots of patience for each t&r dreadlock.
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
damn i love girls with freckles lolawesome dreadlocks!!!!
ladyofthekastle
@ladyofthekastle
14 years ago
18 posts
lovin this. :))
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Ive got some ^-^ but I need to get access to an SD card reader first =] I'll do it as soon as I can =D Sister Rags said:
Any recent pics, Jess?
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
UPDATE: 7 months ^___________________^so sorry for not being around for ages guys. I've got spare time now so i'll find pictures to fill the 6 month gap XDLOVE YOU ALL.
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
they do look beautiful dear..and they have changed a lot, matured a lot too;)they suit you beautifully;)
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Thanks guys ^_____^
updated by @jessie-carr: 07/13/15 01:18:29PM

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form