Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

can anyone help identify the guy pictured in the intro of "dreads" book?

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

HAHAH SE waxed poetic! What a great rant']

updated by @exalthimx7: 07/09/15 10:36:05PM
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

i LOVE that book. there is a woman with really long spiral dreads in it that are just beautiful. and another of a blonde with wild crazy locs thats just about the most gorgeous thing ive ever seen. unfortunately they arent pictured in the link above. i agree with contacting the author. or maybe the photographer is listed. gotta give photo props ya know :) good luck brother.

Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

Hey Yukon!

I have that book too and i love it!

That guy's name you search for is Matthew Burnham and he's living somewhere in cali.

cheers!

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
13 years ago
90 posts
I understand wanting to know. It's why people are intrigued with people watching. People always have a story. :). Nothing wrong with being interested in people.
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

dang...awesome bro!!! i knew i'd find out asking here.

Frank Schuster said:

Hey Yukon!

I have that book too and i love it!

That guy's name you search for is Matthew Burnham and he's living somewhere in cali.

cheers!

Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

Well, the names of the people in the first couple of pages of the book are listed at the last couple of pages.

But there was no more information listed, just the name and state of that dreadie ;-)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm thats strange remember i said he looked familar the name sounds familiar as well..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

i took that pic of the pic almost 5 or 6 yrs ago....i don't have the book anymore (lost it between alaska trips)....thanks for the help bro!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dakmn now im wracking my brain trying to figure out if i do know him from a gathering i wish my memory was better but i think someone just talked about him to kme recently too....wait..i remember ..almost.. k]=like a few weeks ago someone (i cant remember whio) said that he was a freind of theirs and said he knew me..it might have been me even (not me me me the girl me(yea that sounds strange her names me and shes on this sit)) but i dont think it wsas her i ..hmm..(yea im thinking aloud srry) ..i think it was someone i was talking to on skype but cant think of who..

thats too strange

if i do know him or he knows me i bet pippie would know him better

yea ask pippie if she knows him..i'll asjkk chevy too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

lol...im sure dreadies really are a small world. ....cool show peeps

/ 3

Dislike 0