Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

can anyone help identify the guy pictured in the intro of "dreads" book?

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

I love that book too. I was going to say that if there is a living spirit of dreadlocks, this guy looks like him - maybe even is him. But you've got the right info.

Frank Schuster said:

Hey Yukon!

I have that book too and i love it!

That guy's name you search for is Matthew Burnham and he's living somewhere in cali.

cheers!

updated by @hippiegal: 07/10/15 10:11:15PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

lol, yeah, easgle, I've had tons of people ask me if I was someone they went to school with just because I have locks

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

i bet most ask shit like that just to have a reason to say something to you....not that u really resemble.

i just see that side of ppl alot because i don't talk to ppl and i can't stand ppl...ill make a thread in a min regarding all that.

...your prolly a likeable person...i'm not....i'm usually really surprised when ppl say something to me out of the blue.

Baba Fats said:

lol, yeah, easgle, I've had tons of people ask me if I was someone they went to school with just because I have locks

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

ill post a cpl pics from today....im at 14 months neglect from a shaved head...give me a min...ill brb

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

Those are nice looking. 14 months? their coming along great, you sure you didn't section them at all? they look great

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form