dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

oh my god i got a lil loose hairs and frizz

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
OH I KNOW! Yuck. soaringeagle said:
the dreads that have zero loose hairs and big bald areas aro9und the roots always look diseased to me

updated by @island-mamma: 07/18/15 02:58:26PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
chewin change i think i love you! lol! Chewin Change said:
loose hairs are sexy, so is messy hair.. thats why I love the natural method!!!
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
Loose hairs are great! they look good, and feel even better. the only time they get to me is also when driving with the windows down, and it is an easy fix for a very minor problem.
Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
are you serious.... that pic is like wicked as..... wowziz, look at the dreads on that man...who is he
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
jah levi

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shine166
@shine166
14 years ago
18 posts
The last 48 hours of checking these forums had been enlightening... ive always had an issue with loose hair on my dreads, but im starting to care less. Natural is deffinitly the way im going in the future
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactly!i laugh everytime we get someone who says "help i just put in my dreads yesterday and now theres loose hairs help im pannicking i dont want to have to start over am i screwed?"from now on i think ill reply "help my hair has a hair on it am i doomed?" Desirae Rose said:
I like my fuzzy hair. ^_^ I also feel the fuzz and frizz helps give my locs more character. My hair is a representation and a reflection of myself. I try to be carefree, I'm wild and free (in spirit), so why would I expect my hair to be anything but the same? I fell into the trap of thinking my hair, especially in locs, HAD to look a certain way. From listening to too many insecure people. But once I took a step back, I realized I love my hair the way it is. I wouldn't change my texture for anything. To me, obsessing and worrying and fretting over hair, especially over something as small as fuzz, is just adding unnecessary stress to one's life.

--
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Loose hair looks good man, i have always thought dreads with loose hair were mature dreads and it looks much cooler! am, i right?
shine166
@shine166
14 years ago
18 posts
Thats why im here guys, to learn... you only know as much as the previous people told you.The thing that supprises me is the grief that people with congo's get from the strait dread heads. I mean we all have been insulted over the years due to our hair. Yet I sign on a forum and see people with strait dreads telling congo's that they look like they live on the street !!I mean if thats not irony, id like to see a better example !! lol:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what forum was that? knorrtboy?on another forum we had 1 guy who was about as waxy as u canj get candles sticking straight up and shiny from wax looking absolutely rediculouse1st he argues for a month about how great was was then decides to rewmove the wax and let it dread then a few weeks later he goes through the entire forum pulling up posts 5 years old and being very insulting to every single 1 with natural dreads ..saying stuff pretty much like thati think pppl like that want to be in fashion since dreads are more popular now but they dont want dreads that look anything like dreadsso if your dreads look like dreads u look like a bum shine166 said:
Thats why im here guys, to learn... you only know as much as the previous people told you.

The thing that supprises me is the grief that people with congo's get from the strait dread heads. I mean we all have been insulted over the years due to our hair. Yet I sign on a forum and see people with strait dreads telling congo's that they look like they live on the street !!
I mean if thats not irony, id like to see a better example !! lol:)

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form