Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Omega Yeti
@omega-yeti
14 years ago
20 posts
Saying hello from the pacific northwest.Been toying with the idea of joining up for awhile, so here I am.I spend most of my time outside, nothing feels better than a warm breeze and cool grass. In the winter I work at a ski resort, in the summer if I'm not on the water kayaking I'm either in the mountains exploring or in the woods.Well hope everyone has a great time and learns everything they can.Peace.
updated by @omega-yeti: 02/14/15 02:21:05AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to see another dread head from Washington. I'm moving up there next year and I can't wait! You're a lucky guy to be living there. Are there a lot of dread heads out there?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome love the nw

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Omega Yeti
@omega-yeti
14 years ago
20 posts
Thank you.Yeah this area is really beautiful, so much to see and do.There are a few, though a bit spread out, it would be awesome to get more dreadies in the area. This seems to be a pretty conscious area.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Welcome, I'm north west also.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I heard that there are tons of dreadies in Olympia. I was thinking of visiting there and everything in between Port Angeles before making the move. I'm unsure, I'd love to move to Forks or a small town like that but I think it would be a pretty hard area to get a job. I'm in Wyoming now, it's beautiful place if you like snow. It snows pretty much year round. But it's fun, lots of outdoorsy things to do here as well but I'm sure it's better there.But how hard it it to get a job over there? Super Jack said:
Thank you.
Yeah this area is really beautiful, so much to see and do.
There are a few, though a bit spread out, it would be awesome to get more dreadies in the area. This seems to be a pretty conscious area.
Omega Yeti
@omega-yeti
14 years ago
20 posts
It can be a huge pain in this area, Olympia to Port Angeles is a better job zone. There is a fair amount of wilderness as well, so you could be out of town while at home but still be close enough to town to get a decent job.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah, that sounds good. I hate cities but honestly, Olympia looks like one I'd like to visit. My fiance wants to go to college for Japanese...unfortunately colleges with that type of education are usually in the city. Can't wait to be there. That place looks magical compared to here. :P
Shayna Jackson
@shayna-jackson
14 years ago
6 posts
hey man welcome! hows the pacific northwest?
Omega Yeti
@omega-yeti
14 years ago
20 posts
Its amazing up here, there is so much life and creation happening all the time. If you know how to take advantage of it, this area can offer so much. In the winter we get enough snow to have a ski resort and in the summer its warm enough to play on the water.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form