Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

johny clean pisses me off

Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
I have a jar of the wax, I'll send it to anybody that wants to make the video!! LOL soaringeagle said:
hahaha i love it

title the vidoe "how to use dreadheadhq dread wax properly" have someone withreally nice dreads showing off the product saying how the wax is so great then take the lid off push a wick in and light it, then pan back to the dready whos smilling and says :what, you thought i was gonna put that sticky gross stuff in my dreads? are you f'ckin crazy? ewww"
then black screen with a scrolling info page on all the bad effects of wax

id pay someone to make that vid!

Anubis said:
I just though of the perfect response to that article.......if someone has a jar of dhhq wax and the ability to post videos on youtube. On the video explain that you have "The perfect way to use dhhq wax!" What it was meant to be...A candle. Push a wick down into the wax on video and light it.

updated by @diamondskies: 07/23/15 03:28:04AM
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Heh He's going to have to remember all those lies
Mechanical Butterfly
@mechanical-butterfly
15 years ago
24 posts
If my dreads were mature, I'd do it in a heartbeat. ;-) But they're young and a big gangly and such still. Life is what it is. Diamondskies said:
I have a jar of the wax, I'll send it to anybody that wants to make the video!! LOL
soaringeagle said:
hahaha i love it

title the vidoe "how to use dreadheadhq dread wax properly" have someone withreally nice dreads showing off the product saying how the wax is so great then take the lid off push a wick in and light it, then pan back to the dready whos smilling and says :what, you thought i was gonna put that sticky gross stuff in my dreads? are you f'ckin crazy? ewww"

Anubis said:
I just though of the perfect response to that article.......if someone has a jar of dhhq wax and the ability to post videos on youtube. On the video explain that you have "The perfect way to use dhhq wax!" What it was meant to be...A candle. Push a wick down into the wax on video and light it.
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Lmao, I'll do it! :D Anubis said:
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
I'm sooooo gonna do this. I bought the kit, and only used the comb. I don't really understand the point of "lock peppa" like...wtf? Stupid. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go make the video when my brother gets home, so he can record for me. :D soaringeagle said:
hahaha i love it

Anubis said:
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
that'd be funny to see! :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome canyt wait to see it :)post on here and on youtube

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mechanical Butterfly
@mechanical-butterfly
15 years ago
24 posts
Hell yeah!
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
HAHAHAHAHA! Matthew! I saw the video, my kids were killing themselves laughing. They have been listening to me go on about how shite the wax is..GOOD JOB MAN! Matthew said:
I'm sooooo gonna do this. I bought the kit, and only used the comb. I don't really understand the point of "lock peppa" like...wtf? Stupid. Anyway, I think I'm gonna go make the video when my brother gets home, so he can record for me. :D

soaringeagle said:
hahaha i love it

Anubis said:
Courtney J
@courtney-j
15 years ago
100 posts
he's a dink!

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form