Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

johny clean pisses me off

Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
Damn this guy is so lowwwhe jus totatly gave people with natty dreads shit in the first partthis guy jus is ridiculousi HAD to send him some feeeedbackkk hahahah
updated by @matted-dew: 07/23/15 04:01:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
he forgot to mention theyre a fire hazardunless he thinks its an advantage..in case the power goes out wax dreads can be lit and used as emergency lighting and will burn for hours

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Melanie2
@melanie2
15 years ago
99 posts
Damn.....and I threw my wax out not even considering this possibility...of course it has another use ...warm up your leather shoes and rub some of this shit in...it's very similar to a beeswax shoe waterproofer than I bought years ago!! Great video btw :D Actually since it is in a plastic tub and not a metal one, I would'nt recommend anyone use it as a candle before decanting it into something fire proof.
Shalimar
@shalimar
14 years ago
6 posts
I got a really good laugh out of reading that soaringeagle said:
hahaha i love it

title the vidoe "how to use dreadheadhq dread wax properly" have someone withreally nice dreads showing off the product saying how the wax is so great then take the lid off push a wick in and light it, then pan back to the dready whos smilling and says :what, you thought i was gonna put that sticky gross stuff in my dreads? are you f'ckin crazy? ewww"
then black screen with a scrolling info page on all the bad effects of wax

id pay someone to make that vid!

Anubis said:
I just though of the perfect response to that article.......if someone has a jar of dhhq wax and the ability to post videos on youtube. On the video explain that you have "The perfect way to use dhhq wax!" What it was meant to be...A candle. Push a wick down into the wax on video and light it.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I like how he says "neglect" dreads are scary....but then says "natural" dreads are created from Backwards combing and products added to them later on........WHAT!?!?!?!I thought Natural/neglect were the SAME thing. This dude....has some issues.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Can I write like...a false letter saying "I used your wax....my dreads came out bad, shaved them off and started natural" etc etc. ????Because if he is lying....I wanna lie too :PJust once >.>
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

he contradicts himself in evrry sentence for someone who lies constantly hes not very good at it

but then again alotta ppl dont think so they just believe what he says even if it makes no sense

Aaron"TheLegend" said:

I like how he says "neglect" dreads are scary....but then says "natural" dreads are created from Backwards combing and products added to them later on........WHAT!?!?!?!

I thought Natural/neglect were the SAME thing. This dude....has some issues.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
My mate was going to knot up tomorrow with a dreadheadhq kit, but saw my new dreads and doubt was planted. When he saw Your dreads SE he was converted on the spot. I'm soooo thankfully we sound this site before we did ours.Problem is 30% of the folks searching online start at YouTube. And there us a lot of info there that's incorrect. Maybe se should start a viral smear campaign :-)

soaringeagle said:

he contradicts himself in evrry sentence for someone who lies constantly hes not very good at it

but then again alotta ppl dont think so they just believe what he says even if it makes no sense

Aaron"TheLegend" said:

I like how he says "neglect" dreads are scary....but then says "natural" dreads are created from Backwards combing and products added to them later on........WHAT!?!?!?!

I thought Natural/neglect were the SAME thing. This dude....has some issues.
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
I only read the first four paragraphs and can since report: He is a literal douchbag. With little wax dreads poking out the sides of it.
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
Ill do it lol but my Dreadies r not nearly Dreadies yet :(

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form