Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

johny clean pisses me off

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
we all should if its 1 its a smear campain if its hundreds or thousands its providing good truthful information

Dan B said:
My mate was going to knot up tomorrow with a dreadheadhq kit, but saw my new dreads and doubt was planted. When he saw Your dreads SE he was converted on the spot. I'm soooo thankfully we sound this site before we did ours.

Problem is 30% of the folks searching online start at YouTube. And there us a lot of info there that's incorrect. Maybe se should start a viral smear campaign :-)

soaringeagle said:

he contradicts himself in evrry sentence for someone who lies constantly hes not very good at it

but then again alotta ppl dont think so they just believe what he says even if it makes no sense

Aaron"TheLegend" said:

I like how he says "neglect" dreads are scary....but then says "natural" dreads are created from Backwards combing and products added to them later on........WHAT!?!?!?!

I thought Natural/neglect were the SAME thing. This dude....has some issues.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 12:45:58AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ill just hire you to work for me :)

KelloKiki said:

I think it's funny how he says that not all dreads are compatible in the workplace....that's like saying not all freckled people are compatible to every workplace! It has no effect on anything. Pick a side and stick to it! You are either pro dreads or not. I never heard SE say that we should consider the workplace in response to our dreads. If I may say so SE, I believe you encourage people to let their freak flag fly and be proud of your dreads and stand up for them and your rights to choose your own hairstyle and lifestyle.

SE: Can you write me a letter to take to my boss? I can only imagine what that would look like.LOL. WHAT A JOKE! I bet all that wax is seeping into Johnny Clean's brain, that's why he's such a slimeball.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form