Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The Social haters of dreads

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
man...my uncles tend to be "funny"...by that it means they make fun of the easiest target for everyone to get a laugh...First it was being a vegetarian. Whenever we ate dinner as a family they'd say "paula why don't you have some meat? Do you want me to serve you?" ...now they have moved on to the next thing. "When are you gonna wash your hair? Oh be quiet and go brush your hair" (instead of go to your room)..idk..they say it in a playful way and I know it's just the way the are(the way most chileans are..at least the ones I know) and when I'm alone with them they don't bother me so I know it's not malicious...but it's so annoying...And of course all I do is smile and ignore them. Tends to shut them up.
updated by @opaulao: 07/10/15 09:37:59PM
new dreddie
@new-dreddie
14 years ago
75 posts
hEY,cool dreads! :)Sorry that you had a bad day. Don't worry about what people say about your hair---it is your hair and you can style in any manner!!! Always remember to love yourself and ignore the naysayers!!! The only thing that matters is that you love your hair!!!!!
Skye Taylor
@skye-taylor
14 years ago
9 posts
today two girls asked me if i was dreading, and i said yes. just the fact that they noticed was so refreshing and they were so nice about it! things are gettin better yall, thanks for the encouraging words from everyone!! new dreddie said:
hEY,
cool dreads! :)
Sorry that you had a bad day. Don't worry about what people say about your hair---it is your hair and you can style in any manner!!! Always remember to love yourself and ignore the naysayers!!! The only thing that matters is that you love your hair!!!!!
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
As long as you have a section of hair that is matted knots you have a dreadlock. If you have multiple sections, you have dreadlocks.Just ignore the idiots.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
"It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not"
new dreddie
@new-dreddie
14 years ago
75 posts
COOL! :) Keep doing your thing! Skye Taylor Crawford said:
today two girls asked me if i was dreading, and i said yes. just the fact that they noticed was so refreshing and they were so nice about it! things are gettin better yall, thanks for the encouraging words from everyone!!

new dreddie said:
hEY,
cool dreads! :)
Sorry that you had a bad day. Don't worry about what people say about your hair---it is your hair and you can style in any manner!!! Always remember to love yourself and ignore the naysayers!!! The only thing that matters is that you love your hair!!!!!
lunn
@lunn
13 years ago
22 posts
i agree with what soaring eagle says do your own thing fuck um

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form