Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WTF!?!?!?!

Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I finally see what he's getting at. He's trying to use wax as a starter tool... you know, like we use t&r or backcombing. I started to realize this as he was talking about washing it out... sure, in theory it could work, but his spiel about palmrolling helping dreads mature is pure horse shit. I'll agree, you keep the hair in that shape long enough and it'll start growing that way (we're all examples of that, only usually we use a method to instill knots, and not hold the hair in place. Same idea. awful execution..), but I think using wax is far too risky in the long run to start out with.My big problem with the guy is that he speaks like my mother. While there are bits of truth sprinkled in here and there, it's never the whole truth. He only speaks in half truths....and who would want to buy from someone like that?
updated by @faelwynn: 07/11/15 07:25:56AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
man this guy is bs..... out there pushing his crap on all those who dont know any better, and so many fall for it
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
I tried but comments are approval pending, none of our stuff will make it up there but he'll have fun reading them all :)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
loli tried too Earthstudios said:
I tried but comments are approval pending, none of our stuff will make it up there but he'll have fun reading them all :)
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I'm livid! He's monitoring the posts now too so my response will likely NOT get published.What a stupid ass, I wish I could post up a video of my own straight out against his malarkey.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
do it mamma, speak the truth Island Mamma said:
I'm livid! He's monitoring the posts now too so my response will likely NOT get published.

What a stupid ass, I wish I could post up a video of my own straight out against his malarkey.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
The reason for this post is my friend wants to get dreads but he wants "nice dreads, that aren't messy". I keep trying to tell him not to believe that dude, his dreads may look "nice" but they are manufactured. So I'm trying to push him in this direction!! But he keeps thinking that he needs wax. His hair kinda looks like your Neil Coe, but a little bit more curly then yours(about the same length too). SOOOO hopefully I can get him to join. He sent me that video saying "But wax helps dreads mature" lolz!I SHALL NOT GIVE UP ON HIM!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That makes no sense. How can dreads tighten when they are being scrunched to tight that the hairs can't lock?Whatever...he's insane...and super annoying!
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Thats it! I'm making a video on that sucka...it's about time!
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I am only so against waxing because I now 1st hand how awful the experience was and the fact that I am almost 9 months in with out a single thing done except T&R to start them and I still have dreads. Spent so much less $ and didn't waste hours of my valuable time in front of a mirror like other vain people I know do. It is unnecessary!Random quotes on Vanity...Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves; vanity, to what we would have others think of us. Jane AustinVanity keeps persons in favor with themselves who are out of favor with all others UnknownVanity is the quicksand of reason George Sand

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form