Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WTF!?!?!?!

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I know!!! there was absolutely nothing wrong with that dread... ricky williams said:
is it me or did the unwaxed one look like a fully mature dread

updated by @opaulao: 07/19/15 10:25:33AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I wanna see it! Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Thats it! I'm making a video on that sucka...it's about time!
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
One is working on it as we speak...lol
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
good! :)
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Very nice brother... post link to it when its done, would love to watch :) Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
One is working on it as we speak...lol
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I used to think that they looked awesome...not anymore. They are way too stiff. They don't move when he moves. They also look all the same and they're all too thin and compressed with whatever crap he uses to maintain them. His dreads just suck, lol. The worst part about them is that they have no movement, they always sit in the same place...yuck. recoverytrouble said:
What an awkward, awkward little business man. Granted, his dreads look good (my opinion), but in the time it would take to apply tacky wax, then smooth a butter over them so people wanna eat em? Man... I could be riding one of my bikes, or having a swim, or catching up on sleep.

Orrrrr, just a theory, watching the progression of my hair busting out some sick as bro loops and twirls and spirals. Better than any tv show!
bill
@bill
14 years ago
30 posts
it is lame that he would tell ppl to use wax over not using wax, but he does warn to not over wax (i agree that any wax is to much) and he does seem to know what he's talking about, by that i mean he is confident when talking about it and he says to have known many that used wax and have cool dreads, and im sure he does, it's a crying shame that he would think like this, but he's not the worst person in the world just another confused individual like so many befor him and im sure he's not the last ether... we should not lower ourselfs to his level by shouting abuse at eatch other like confused individuals in sted we should warn of the long term disadvantages of using wax and the long term advantages of not using it. the only thing that we can do that will help ppl we'll just be wasteing time fighting eatch other, we are dread-eds after all. peace
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I kinda agreed with what you said, till like 10mins ago when I read SE's "just how little does johnny clean of dreadheadhq know about dreads?" thread... bill said:
it is lame that he would tell ppl to use wax over not using wax, but he does warn to not over wax (i agree that any wax is to much) and he does seem to know what he's talking about, by that i mean he is confident when talking about it and he says to have known many that used wax and have cool dreads, and im sure he does, it's a crying shame that he would think like this, but he's not the worst person in the world just another confused individual like so many befor him and im sure he's not the last ether... we should not lower ourselfs to his level by shouting abuse at eatch other like confused individuals in sted we should warn of the long term disadvantages of using wax and the long term advantages of not using it. the only thing that we can do that will help ppl we'll just be wasteing time fighting eatch other, we are dread-eds after all. peace

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form