Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Auras

benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Can anybody on here read auras?I definatly get vibes offa people (as im sure most people do), and im usually right about them.just curious really, and if you can does it have to be face to face or do pictures work just aswell?
updated by @benjah: 02/14/15 11:11:13AM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
pictures and the way people word and react to things,but that's just my opinion :)
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
I've always wanted to see auras. My friend could see a lot of things, and she told me it had to be in person. You are reading the person's energy, which is always changing, and pictures don't work because the film isn't capturing the energy (unless you are lucky enough to have an aura cam).
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Bonnie Hazen said:
I've always wanted to see auras. My friend could see a lot of things, and she told me it had to be in person. You are reading the person's energy, which is always changing, and pictures don't work because the film isn't capturing the energy (unless you are lucky enough to have an aura cam).
I totally forgot about those aura cams! i saw a program about them last year sometime, interesting stuff they ent into quite a lot of detail about somethings but i kinda zoned out halfwaythrough.
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
I went to a "psychic fair" one time where there was a man who could "read auras." He said anyone can teach themselves to do it with some practice. I could never get anything when I tried on myself but a "white outline" - no colors or anything - unless I am just "angelic" or something LOL!Google it - there are guidelines on the internet on how to do it.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
MiDread said:
I went to a "psychic fair" one time where there was a man who could "read auras." He said anyone can teach themselves to do it with some practice. I could never get anything when I tried on myself but a "white outline" - no colors or anything - unless I am just "angelic" or something LOL!

Google it - there are guidelines on the internet on how to do it.
oh okay, cool.not really sure if i want to learn how to do it myself, but i may have a looksee.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Sister Rags said:
I've seen auras many times. Never tried to - or was especially interested in doing so - it would just happen. The first time, I was in my 20's or about 20, and I looked up to see varying turquoise and blues shades of illumination around someone I was sitting with. After that, it happened and I just didn't think much about it. Actually, I got used to it and haven't thought about it for a long, long time, 'til I saw this thread.

Interesting question about pictures. I can't recall seeing auras in pictures.

What is your interest about auras?
I'm not sure, erm? I guess its because i was thinking about vibes and gut feelings that i/people get and then my thought train remembered auras. Somthing subconcious i guess.
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
seeing auras is intertwined with clairvoyance and the ability to examine things with your third eye"Watching Television Is Like Taking Black Spray Paint to Your Third Eye" - Bill Hicksi duno it's all theories and all up to the individual to either believe in it or not. sometimes you have to believe in something to be able to see iti think i could talk about this for hourrrrrrs hahahahhaNamaste
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Belief, now theres a funny concept. So many questions and quandries with that one!Being calm and centered is always a good thing, so thats a handy little thing to check that your in balance.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Love that quote!We are going through a TV free movement here at my house.I am so sick of that chatter box and it's strong hold over us.I threw the main TV out (literally in a storm type rage)and we have the little one still, which lives in a closet and only gets used on weekends for a few hours at a time and thats almost out the door too.It's our weaning faze right now.I am in a rejection of all control entities period in my life right now. Matted Dew said:
seeing auras is intertwined with clairvoyance and the ability to examine things with your third eye
"Watching Television Is Like Taking Black Spray Paint to Your Third Eye" - Bill Hicks
i duno it's all theories and all up to the individual to either believe in it or not. sometimes you have to believe in something to be able to see it
i think i could talk about this for hourrrrrrs hahahahha
Namaste
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form