Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Auras

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I understand the unspoken and can "see" things in a persons energy without actually "seeing" anything.I don't see it like a painting or movie.I just know it, feel it, understand and get flashes of information.I can see the transparent energy fields around people, animals and objects but am not really interested in seeing it more wholly as I have sometimes seen because I am afraid of what I will see next!I don't like seeing or hearing spirits so I reject that insight all together.A good practice for seeing energy is to start by making a relaxed fist with both of your hands, resting them against each other in front of you at eye level and extending the tips of your pointers close together about a few mm apart.Loosely focus and un-focus your eyes between your fingers and feel the cushion of energy between your two fingers, you can slightly move them together and apart, it feels like 2 magnets meeting at opposite poles sorta.Usually you can feel it before see it, not always though.You should see a whitish transparent, semi-cloudy/clear stream flowing between your two fingers with a bot of practice and you can expand it from there. Whole hand, practice with another person and whole bodies, its easiest to see around the head and hands.In my experience anyway.Trees auras are easy to see and so are birds.You can also look into energy healing modalities if you are leaning toward that area of life, like Reiki.
updated by @island-mamma: 07/23/15 03:33:03PM
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Island Mamma said:
I understand the unspoken and can "see" things in a persons energy without actually "seeing" anything.
I don't see it like a painting or movie.
I just know it, feel it, understand and get flashes of information.
I can see the transparent energy fields around people, animals and objects but am not really interested in seeing it more wholly as I have sometimes seen because I am afraid of what I will see next!
I don't like seeing or hearing spirits so I reject that insight all together.

A good practice for seeing energy is to start by making a relaxed fist with both of your hands, resting them against each other in front of you at eye level and extending the tips of your pointers close together about a few mm apart.
Loosely focus and un-focus your eyes between your fingers and feel the cushion of energy between your two fingers, you can slightly move them together and apart, it feels like 2 magnets meeting at opposite poles sorta.
Usually you can feel it before see it, not always though.
You should see a whitish transparent, semi-cloudy/clear stream flowing between your two fingers with a bot of practice and you can expand it from there. Whole hand, practice with another person and whole bodies, its easiest to see around the head and hands.
In my experience anyway.
Trees auras are easy to see and so are birds.

You can also look into energy healing modalities if you are leaning toward that area of life, like Reiki.
Thats real interesting island momma.Ive felt and messed about with chi/qi, pulled/pushed people back and forth, and had my arms float off.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form