Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anybody seen Dreadlocks.com???

Reece Willmott - Rice
@reece-willmott-rice
14 years ago
5 posts
some of these sites are appauling, i came across a website that said "do u want dreads like bob marley? if so....." and i was like.... people done just get dreads becuase bob marley has them, come on, i mean, bob marleys amazing, i love his music and what he stands for, but i didnt get dreads to try and copy him, clearly dreads are a symbol of uniqness? so they clearly didnt know what they were talking about haha. thats why im glad ive come across this website, its alot better with advice and its truthful lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
like that studiomarlety.com thats all crochetted to the extrenme and they dare use the marley name

Reece Willmott - Rice said:
some of these sites are appauling, i came across a website that said "do u want dreads like bob marley? if so....." and i was like.... people done just get dreads becuase bob marley has them, come on, i mean, bob marleys amazing, i love his music and what he stands for, but i didnt get dreads to try and copy him, clearly dreads are a symbol of uniqness? so they clearly didnt know what they were talking about haha. thats why im glad ive come across this website, its alot better with advice and its truthful lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jackal
@jackal
13 years ago
132 posts
yah about 6 or 7 years ago when i was in high school and first wanted dreads i went all over the net looking for info, and that site turned me off of "neglect" dreads for the longest time. i had a history teacher that had dreads down to his knees and they were natural and really scraggly (in my POV then) and i didnt want that and flocked to the wax idea. go figure lol

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form