Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anybody seen Dreadlocks.com???

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
good ones 4 surewe can see how much was brought in by donations by the chat event and we can put together a good list of domains we'd likeand get all we can

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:04:03PM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
DHHQ.comDHHQ.orgDHHQ.netDreadlockforum.comDreadlockforum.netDreadlockforum.org
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
obviously all just catering to the products on their site,it's basically all just I said this so it is so, kinda stuffas for wax being natural, just because it is natural doesn't make it a good idea to put in your hair, I can think of lots of others things that are natural that are bad for your hair.... some are funny now that I think about it :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ctude oils naturalplutoniums naturaluraniums naturalarsenics naturalmuds naturalpiss is naturaldog craps natural after all it comes from dogs and dogs come from nayurelol gotta love psudo logic

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Ha, perfect for dreads and brain tumors. XDGuaranteed you will never get lice.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i see often people comb out backcombed dreads just to go naturali have never ever heard of 1 person who cut off natural to backcomb

--
Daiguma
@daiguma
14 years ago
4 posts
Old J. CleanAin't so cleanhe's a dirty money making machineyeah i checked his websitesthey're deadsiteswith dreadlocksthat fall offyeah he tries to sell his lieshis websitesare a web of liesthis mob come see SEand they all say"i used this waxit's wickedy whackit made my hair stiffnow..it IS a stickmy wallets emptyand i was tricked"So please take the right path down the dready roadthe one with dreads HEALTHY and STRONGNOT the ones on the cover of MODEPEACE! :))
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok im gonna hug the hell outta you!!brilliant Alice Eather said:
Old J. Clean
Ain't so clean
he's a dirty money making machine
yeah i checked his websites
they're deadsites
with dreadlocks
that fall off

yeah he tries to sell his lies
his websites
are a web of lies

this mob come see SE
and they all say
"i used this wax
it's wickedy whack
it made my hair stiff
now..it IS a stick
my wallets empty
and i was tricked"

So please take the right path down the dready road
the one with dreads HEALTHY and STRONG

NOT the ones on the cover of MODE

PEACE! :))

--
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lmao!^
Knotty John
@knotty-john
14 years ago
78 posts
Iil wayne eat your heart out lol. That's beast, good job on that!

Alice Eather said:
Old J. Clean Ain't so cleanhe's a dirty money making machineyeah i checked his websitesthey're deadsiteswith dreadlocksthat fall offyeah he tries to sell his lieshis websitesare a web of liesthis mob come see SEand they all say"i used this waxit's wickedy whackit made my hair stiffnow..it IS a stickmy wallets emptyand i was tricked"So please take the right path down the dready roadthe one with dreads HEALTHY and STRONGNOT the ones on the cover of MODEPEACE! :))

updated by @knotty-john: 07/10/15 02:04:40AM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form