14 years ago
67 posts
:D
updated by @kundalini-rise: 07/09/15 07:42:06AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well he just told me not 1 person ever complained in 10 years not 1 ever tried returning products and not 1 tried getting him to honor his guarantee.. so if just 1 person says they complained and got ignored we caught him in a lie

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
he's gunna feel like a right idiot with all those questions XD
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if he can just coke up with a sensible answer for how waterproof wax washes out id be impressrd or how he can claim wax washes out after just a couple washes yet can still remain afrter hundreds of washes over many years

--
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
I would really like to hear his responses. soaringeagle said:
if he can just coke up with a sensible answer for how waterproof wax washes out id be impressrd or how he can claim wax washes out after just a couple washes yet can still remain afrter hundreds of washes over many years
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
e does not have the righyt to sell harmful even danfgerouse products products that cause dreads to be cut.. or products that can cause severe injury when attempting to keep dreads from being cutwhat he doesnt get is were not only trying to save dreads from him, but save him from being sued for destroying dreads Jessica Reyes said:
wow........wow. lol. these questions are gonna be pretty hard for him to answer...
He's a business man...that's the answer to all the questions...
I'm not saying its right, but...plain and simple...it's for this >> $
And I understand that on some level being a business woman myself...yes he may just be exploiting and what else have you, but...point is...it's not HIS fault people buy his stuff...
Most people don't do research before they jump on the dread bandwagon...if they did they may not buy his products, but even so, even I went looking to see if dreadwax would work...I stopped only using it twice, but still...people have a choice...
He's not gonna stop selling because people keep buying...and believing what he says...
I think folks have more of a chance of helping those in the dread community who want to use dread wax by tellig them and warning, but you can only take a horse to the river...you can't make him drink...
By rights he can sell his product, lie...and all that for the sake of his own wallet...just as people have a right to say yes to wax or no...
It's whatever...
h

--
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
Thats very respectable SE. If he would be more open to natural dreading methods and cut the wax out completely maybe we could respect him more. There are better ways to make money than selling BS on the internet
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
really think 12/14 should be removed, let's take this seriously and not insult anyone's own locks, it really is degrading to this site, in my opinion. It's cool in joking manner, but since he's allegedly going to actually do this, let's not push him away. I think approaching this in a collective well thought out manner is really for the best here.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i'll edit Iain said:
really think 12/14 should be removed, let's take this seriously and not insult anyone's own locks, it really is degrading to this site, in my opinion. It's cool in joking manner, but since he's allegedly going to actually do this, let's not push him away. I think approaching this in a collective well thought out manner is really for the best here.

--
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
I agree with Iain!!! Iain said:

updated by @lonnie-berg: 07/10/15 08:44:27PM

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form