Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

did u cut off waxy dreadheadhq/knottyboy dreads? (protest idea)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

thousandsa, or tens of thousands of waxy dreadlocks get cut every year yet dreadheadhq and knottyboy claim to be "helping people dread"
if you chopped off your dreads to start over wax free please save your dreads and post here as soon as we have a relatively large pile of dreads id like to dump them on the doorstep of both companies, burry them in a mountain of chopped off dreads
now i recognize it may take a good while to collect a pile large enough so in the meantime post pictures of your lost dreads, hundreds of pictures are a start one day we'll have enough to make a very vissual demonstration of the harm these companies have done

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 03/02/19 06:50:40PM
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
Unfortunately, I didn't save them or take any pictures but it's just like you said, the wax built up and was still there.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i do like that idea too but only hed see that and could easily deny its happening, however his shops a salon too with people going to get dreads, if they had to cl=imb over a 15 foot tall pile of sticky gross dreads they'd think twice.. a picture of a mountain of dreads blocking theyre doorways a powerful statement.. and the news, as well as many websites would pock up the story

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hopefully this will insopire ppl who cut in the future to sacve em i truly believe thousands a week get cut thanks to wax..even just 10% would be a very huge pile and hard to denyi'll fill a schoolbus and deliver em

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so everyone hold on to your dreads till its time then send em all uill load into a bus and doop em offand im gambling on 105 of the possibly thousands a week worldwide that get cut..it'll be a few months still till i got the bus to load em in

--
iluvblutak
@iluvblutak
14 years ago
18 posts
i'll pass your message on to any dreadies i see here in york, see if they're willing to participate hehe
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u didnt save your dreads we can do something symbolic ..ok i got it a 1x1 foot square cloth with "i losr my dreads after just____ due to wax" written on it then they'll all be made into a great big quilt and cover the storefront behind the big pile of dreads

--
Andres
@andres
14 years ago
18 posts
Post this on the home page so everyone is more aware, there might be those who miss this thread.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
I used wax on my dreads but i manages to get most of it out i still got some bnig lums in places but ill just wait till my dreads are longer and then ill just stick it in some super hot water if i cut them off ill let u know but i love them to much!
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
If a package is sent certified mail with return receipt requiring signature no one can deny receiving a package. On top of that if an individual where to take pictures of or film the package process* no one can say the box was empty.*Package process- anything done with a given package before it is mailed to a given recipient. Which includes but does not exclude: Placing contents into, sealing, addressing, and weighing a shipping container (IE: Box, envelope, etc.) soaringeagle said:
i do like that idea too but only hed see that and could easily deny its happening, however his shops a salon too with people going to get dreads, if they had to cl=imb over a 15 foot tall pile of sticky gross dreads they'd think twice.. a picture of a mountain of dreads blocking theyre doorways a powerful statement.. and the news, as well as many websites would pock up the story
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form