Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

did u cut off waxy dreadheadhq/knottyboy dreads? (protest idea)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so what do u do with pictures of boxes?still think a picture of theyre customers havibg to crawl over a huge pile of sticky stinky dreads to get into theyre store has much more vissual impact and then its harder to say its just a few ppl who missused a product..when its odvios its not a few but thousands GoldenEagle said:
If a package is sent certified mail with return receipt requiring signature no one can deny receiving a package. On top of that if an individual where to take pictures of or film the package process* no one can say the box was empty.

*Package process- anything done with a given package before it is mailed to a given recipient. Which includes but does not exclude: Placing contents into, sealing, addressing, and weighing a shipping container (IE: Box, envelope, etc.)

soaringeagle said:
i do like that idea too but only hed see that and could easily deny its happening, however his shops a salon too with people going to get dreads, if they had to cl=imb over a 15 foot tall pile of sticky gross dreads they'd think twice.. a picture of a mountain of dreads blocking theyre doorways a powerful statement.. and the news, as well as many websites would pock up the story

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 09:47:23AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
better yet someone make a youtube vid id do it but no camera if anyone wants to do it talk to me got a few ideas Andres said:
Post this on the home page so everyone is more aware, there might be those who miss this thread.

--
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
The pictures and/or the video can be posted on line for the whole world to see. soaringeagle said:
ok so what do u do with pictures of boxes?
still think a picture of theyre customers havibg to crawl over a huge pile of sticky stinky dreads to get into theyre store has much more vissual impact and then its harder to say its just a few ppl who missused a product..when its odvios its not a few but thousands
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
some are scary..the rest hilariusand theyre expressions especialy make me giggle they look so proud of looking so goofy..lol

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I like his description of crazy cave man. haha. But no, ugg too preoccupied with beer and jar 'o grease not edible.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I hate twitter,,,but whats ur twitter?
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
Cool idea but I'm not cutting mine off...I don't really understand why anyone would cut them off just because they were waxy, after all, I believe waxy dreads can be rescued.I bet that pile of sticky old hair would burn pretty well though huh? Like a hairy beeswax candle! lol
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
LOL!!! :D Spider Feet said:
I like his description of crazy cave man. haha. But no, ugg too preoccupied with beer and jar 'o grease not edible.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
mmhmm they want to look cool fot a party or a trip but dont plan on havin em long dont care too much that they'll rot since they plan on cutting soon anywayunfortunatly some ppl who want em a lifetime get sucked in too they dont warn u dreads made by wax felting crochet ect just dont last

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:29:27PM
Lindsay3
@lindsay3
14 years ago
32 posts
My husband cut off his first set that he used wax in and he still has them :)

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form