12 years ago
102 posts
No Description
updated by @totheankles: 02/14/15 05:51:23AM
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
Whoops, thats what I get for eating and typing at the same time.Ehm...how on earth do you edit posts on here?Ah well, no biggie. So my current problem is with what to wear. Dreads don't really work with alot, the only thing I have right now is sharp shirts which work well to contrast the wildness of the dreads. Denim might work well, but I already wear mostly denim pants and full denim might give me a window washer look.It's just kinda boring. Does anyone here have any idea's?
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

I wear what I wear! I just put on whatever I want and go! I don't carae if it makes me look like a hobo, window washer or whatever! I am who I am! Don't worry what you look like with your dreads! You are who you are!

ToTheAnkles! said:

Whoops, thats what I get for eating and typing at the same time.

Ehm...how on earth do you edit posts on here?

Ah well, no biggie. So my current problem is with what to wear. Dreads don't really work with alot, the only thing I have right now is sharp shirts which work well to contrast the wildness of the dreads. Denim might work well, but I already wear mostly denim pants and full denim might give me a window washer look.

It's just kinda boring. Does anyone here have any idea's?
BlasphemyBlack
@blasphemyblack
12 years ago
35 posts

i feel like my dreads give me a lil extra freedom...

like before id think ' can i get away with neon blue leopard print leggings.... nah'

now i think *see pic*' hell with it i have bright blue dreads... im not exactly subtle'

i know tht might not be exactly applicable but give your self freedom!!!!

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
I think you look way better in your profile picture.You also shouldn't forget that you have a massive advantage: You're a hot chick. Women's clothes are designed for hot chicks. I'm a hot guy. Men's clothes are designed for skinny fat she-men.And Doogie, I don't care what others think. I care what I think. Unfortunately I can't really find anything that I like the look of. 9 out of 10 times I just slap on some cheap standard cotton junk and it's not a big deal. I'd just like to get some ideas on alternatives other then the standard stuff. I dread the day that I actually need to wear tweed due to lack of alternatives.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

doi9nt wear anything

wear a skirt or pink pajamas

wear a bunny costume all year long

wear something hat went out of style in the middke ages

wear nothing but your dreads carefuly aranged to keep you from being arrested

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
Not wearing anything is a bit chilly here.I'm not sure if I can pull off a kilt right now. When I manage to grow a manly beard I'm sure going to try, though.Where can I get something that went out of style in the middle ages?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

museaum?

make your own home made chain mail?

(not hemet tho the links snag dreads)

kill a bear and wear its skin (bad vegan)

ive seen dreadies in the woods wearing barl ferns and moss (and mud ofcourse)

point is you can get away even a cape

before dreads u probly wouldnt wear a robe but with dreads a robe makes u look like a guru or baba

hell just make your own clothes

be creTive

have fun

im actualy just lazy ande almost all i have is jeans and ripped up t shirts

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BlasphemyBlack
@blasphemyblack
12 years ago
35 posts

ill tke that as a complement!!

might be a chick but im a good few inches off (in several ways) what womens clothes are designed for!

but yeah fair arguement.

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
I'm lazy too. I wish I could make my own clothes. I'm just useless like that, though. Can't really do anything that requires creativity. And wearing a dead animal is only an option if I end up getting cornered in the woods by one and manage to kill it with my bare hands. Even then I think I might get into problems with customs (you know what those guys are like, gassing little rodents by the millions for some fur is okay but you bring in a bear pelt and it's suddenly a problem).Few inches...well...would anything still fit then? Most of my pants have like 1-2 inches to give on my waist and without a belt they just fall straight to my thighs. People call it "gangster" style but it really isn't, all those guys probably have no choice but to wear them like that because every pair of pants that fits over their calves is made for guys with 3 foot waists.My comment was more about the design rather then the fit, though. I'm beginning to think there's a conspiracy to make sure no man can walk out of a store with anything that looks even remotely awesome.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form