Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

have ya ever noticed how beautiful the ppl on this site are?

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
heck no i dont believe in that, and really, it's just little things that i notice about people, like, a friend of mine, one of his eyes are slightly lower than the other, and he has the cutest overbite, i mean, theres also the obvious uniqueness to people who have say dreads, or something, but i guess i just notice certain things about people that i fall in love with about them, and they're usually the things that the world deems as imperfect, but to me it really is amazing and perfect in its own way. and yes, it's quite difficult in this world as it is, but i try to surround myself with people who do not care about such things, a guy being interested in me on the other hand, well, that's quite different, i met one person who absolutely loves it, but i met him here,and well, he's from somewhere no where near me so haha, yeah, he's a lovely person though!
updated by @ashley: 07/16/15 03:24:14PM
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

All in the details! I have a thing about hands... Especially people who are really good at creating things or playing an instrument or psh I don't know... making cocktails...!

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
i know what you're talking about!!! finally i am not alone!!
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

Good! I'm glad someone else gets the same thing. Everyone else I've told laughs at me! :S Meh, it makes me happy!

One of my best friends plays the violin so well and watching him is just phenomenal! It's just so beautiful!

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
people think im odd when i tell them hahahaha, but hands are interesting, and there are many different types of hands too, hahaha
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

Yey!

Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
Forearms!! I think forearms can be so interesting, attractive, etc. especially in action...lifting a glass, holding a child, waxing a car, chopping an onion...lol!! I've never thought about telling that to anyone!!

ashley said:
people think im odd when i tell them hahahaha, but hands are interesting, and there are many different types of hands too, hahaha
ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts
you know..you're right!! i never even thought about it til now, but now that im thinking, you are so darn correct hahaha
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts
I think there's something amazing about watching people do anything well. it's just pleasant to watch. Especially as i seem to be so inept at doing things!
Dylan W
@dylan-w
13 years ago
7 posts

yea i think that people who grow dreadlocks are commonly very intellegent. intelligence can come from good genetics. good genetics can cause good looks. so i think beauty and dreadlocks will find eachother a lot.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form