Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks and hobbies

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

@haazinumusic would you be into fundraising for freedomswings.org?

as far as digging in the dirt, like i said we turned a crack hood into the safest most loving place around, by simply turning all te abandoned lots ito "lots of love' the only completely open, free community garden

@femalepheromones a couple years back i bought a p900 while its not as good as a dslr, for a bridge camera its amazing, on the macro end, the focal length is 1/2 inch

on the telephoto end, you can photograph Jupiter and see 4 of its moons, or Saturn

for wildlife photography, or macro shots of flowers or insects  or shots of the moon its amazing.. i literaly have terabytes of shots i took, many are trash, but some real good ones in there too

i'll just add a handful

056.JPG

this shot, was taken from the 4th floor balcony, and was probably 1500 feet from the building

028.JPG

i have better moon shots just grabbing a few as i come across them

july 4 278.JPG

july 4 099.JPGaudabon 065.JPG

this was hand held so not the clearest, if theres a lil dot in the center of the screen when zoomed out, that dot  if the full width at max zoom, so its extremely hard to hold it steady 

Z00 075.JPG

not in the wild unfortunately, local zoo has a dozen injured bald eagles

24644handeyecordination.jpg

ok i like playing in photoshop too

DSCN1069.JPG

soaring regional contest gliders on the grid ready to launch  ours is the 1 with the 3 stripes on wingtip

DSCN1005.JPG

again, hand held (burst mode to try ti get a decent shot)

DSCN4121 5.JPG

baby fox's that lived under our shed

DSCN4126 3.JPG

DSCN4067.JPG

shot through the kitchen window, he swooped down caught a bird in mid air and ripped it apart and ate it right outside our window

sux it was shot through a screen and focused on the glass (someone else took the shot)

DSCN3447.JPG

our airfield (just off the wingtip) turning on to final

DSCN3202.JPG

just looked like a grumpy stewy griffon from family guy

DSCN1496.JPG

just some rainbow family

eagle taking a peek crop further shadow highlight.jpg

DSCN0810.JPGgrumpy.jpg

insulators issolated and rotated.jpg

the hawk was on thee top  highest pole of high tension wires, over a 1/4 to 1/2 mile awat  you cant see it in this shot, but others you can read the manufaturers stamp on the insulaters 

this was just a zoom test

DSCN6066.JPG

the badlands

DSCN6202.JPG

DSCN6154.JPGDSCN6271.JPGDSCN6298.JPG

handheld at a distance of a couple miles at least

DSCN6369.JPGDSCN6725.JPGDSCN6742.JPGDSCN6885.JPGDSCN7016.JPG

now were in yellowstone

DSCN7004.JPG

DSCN4573.JPG

maybe just outside Oregon?

DSCN7289.JPG

rainbow gathering  brother from "deaf tribe" wish i knew sign language  deaf tribe folks i love dearly, they are such special people  but our communications limited to general ideas..imagery

DSCN7305.JPG

starting new post tired of scrolling up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

guess i could have made them larger  to really see the detail though you need the originals

DSCN7310.JPG

DSCN8015.JPG

DSCN8687.JPG

in the redwoods

DSCN9752.JPG

whales, it was rough seas, it was hard enough to hold on let alone aim the camera

damn

im missing thousands i cant find

the supermoon shots are in my gallery

rainbow 08 wyoming 149

rainbow gathering chanting while waiting for dinner circle

rainbow 08 wyoming 146

rainbow wedding

supermoon 2013

finaly found the supermoon shots

supermoon 2013

supermoon super zoom

had to skip many of my fave rainbow shots cause they contained nudity (technically so did the wedding but not so noticeable)

whales, it ws rough seas, there were hundreds surrounding us, but was hard enough to hold on let aone aim the camera

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 05/05/18 03:45:35PM
Riley Napalm
@haazinumusic
6 years ago
27 posts
I'll have to check out the link you provided @soaring-eagle. My specific group is located in Ohio but I'm a regional officer over the entire Northeast region of the US. I'll see what it's about and see what I can do!

Your shots are amazing! That zoom is incredible. You've seen some wonderful things.

That brings me to a question I have (derailing from the current convoy a bit). How do I upload photos from an iPhone? I get an error that it's not the correct format.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

dont ask me i cant stand iphones haha  what formats it save in you might be able to have it change formats to jpg  apple crap used to use a "scrap" format (or am i thinking aol?) that wsnt copaable with anything else

we are in pa/nj/ny

its a club that teaches disabled people to become glider pilots (1 has 2 nj state records)  but we also just give a lot of inspirational flights too

the 1st vid kinda shows ya what we are about

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

DSCN1375.JPG

this was at 1 of our events  the guy next to me is the nj state record holder

(he flies power planes too)

this isn't our glider its the 1 we hope to upgrade to, ours were both in the air when we took this

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

There's some nice shots there.

I'm not really into photography so I just take pictures on my phone when I see something worth capturing.

I'm always surprised by how good the camera on my phone actually is though.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i don't have a phone 

but when i got a decent camera i took some online courses in photography, photoshop etc

i take a whole lotta pics just to practice what i learned 

and since i soar with hawks and eagles i'm always trying to get  good shots of them... hard from the air since the camera focuses on the canopy

i want a gopro for flying since they have a fixed focus, and wide angle  they are a lot better for catching in flight video

the telephoto lens on the p900 is kinda heavy too so  harder to hold steady when zoomed 

--
Jony666
@jony666
6 years ago
25 posts

I guess I would say my #1 hobby is journal writing, I have piles of notebooks with daily entries and I start most of my days with a cup of coffee and a pen and open notebook in front of me, I write down my thoughts and feelings and get into a positive meditative state with the universe and a higher power of my understanding. I also enjoy zen style meditation where I try to be in a meditative state for as long as I can no matter what I happen to be doing throughout the day. My other hobbies are regular Babylonian things I guess, just watching netflix and chilling. I always enjoy black coffee, we have really good black coffee in Israel!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

nice :) used to write a lot more then i do always inspired too never have the time to

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
So many things I could put here!

My acoustic guitar is my best friend. Playing soothes my anxious soul. I'm not an expert guitarist by any means, but there's nothing better than playing with some friends around a campfire.

I also dabble in a bit of photography. Most of my pics are moon shots, or planes spraying trails, or my children.

I have recently began studying Torah. There is a lot I don't understand, but it is a journey and I'm taking it one step at a time.

Also I love making canvas patches. Nothing crazy, just white paint on black canvas. All my friends are sporting some sort of patch I've made for them, and I love being able to give them something I made myself!

I could go on for days. What's the saying? Jack of all trades, master of none? That's me.😂😂

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form