Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

lice prevention

Heather B
@heather-b
14 years ago
53 posts
Just curious, are dreadies more likely to get lice then....hmmmm....non-dreadies?
updated by @heather-b: 07/10/15 09:40:13PM
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
no dreadies aren't more likely. It is just harder to get the nits (or eggs) off each strand of hair. The bug secrets a glue like substance with the egg. kinda gluing it to the strand of hair.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dreadies are actualy less likely to get liceblack ppl even less likely (very rare in fact)children are the most likely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather B
@heather-b
14 years ago
53 posts
Thanks!
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
Ill be a guinea pig, I have three younger sisters and lrge amounts of cousins that are dy care nd elementary age and I see them four daays a week.
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
14 years ago
71 posts
lice aren't MORE of an issue for people with dreads than for people with nondreaded hair, right??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nope not at all asctualy less for a few reasonsmost dreads know to use teatreemost dreads know to wear a hat or tam in risky situationsmost dreads live in fear of em so try to avoid emhowever..tour dreads ..tour kids in general high risksomewhat festie kids too im guessing but tour..tours are definately risky for bugz

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
14 years ago
71 posts
I probably won't have to worry too much in that case, sounds gooood
Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts

im interested!!!!

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

Neem oil would be good to use in a dread bar soap if it's got lots of other scents on top of it. But it is a very heavy oil. Smells likes rotten tortilla chips, in my opinion.

I used to use it in my vegetable garden for pests. Works.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form