Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

congo dreadlocks congos

Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
The other ones in that area are thick enough as it is, while those two have gotten worryingly thin in the root, so i have them wrapped togheter and hope they work themselves out. If one month have no results, maybe another one will help. :P GreyGargoyle said:
Why don't you try combining those to two with different locks.

Scarface said:
I've had a couple of mine wrapped up together for a month now, but they're STILL unvilling to congo. :/

updated by @scarface: 07/18/15 07:49:00AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
The beads definitely work. I've had beads on mine less than two weeks and they have already started to join at the roots. But then again my roots try to eat each other every day..lolwrapping them will work too i believe. But not too tight GreyGargoyle said:
Throw a bead around the two dreads that you want to combine.

Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Hm, i think i have mine tied to tight. Losened it up a bit now, so hopefully we'le see some progres in the coming weeks. Paula said:
The beads definitely work. I've had beads on mine less than two weeks and they have already started to join at the roots. But then again my roots try to eat each other every day..lol

wrapping them will work too i believe. But not too tight

GreyGargoyle said:
Throw a bead around the two dreads that you want to combine.

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
what you could do is not tie the all the way to the root. Give it some room to start congoing. When I put beads in I put them about 3 inches down from the roots. I checked yesterday and since they are starting to congo, I moved the bead down a little. I think this way the hair has all the movement it needs but I can keep it separate from other dreads I don't want congoing. Scarface said:
Hm, i thinj i have the mine tied to tight. Losened it up a bit now, so hopefully we'le see some progres in the coming weeks.
Emily2
@emily2
14 years ago
17 posts
You know some of mine that started out separately and merged together over time are still REALLY 2 big chunks of dread that are stuck together with the hairs inbetween them.Also, sometimes I think the direction in which you hair grows has something to do with it. Even without dreads, people's hair naturally tends to clump into sections, as you all know from doing this the natural way. All I did was follow that natural clumping to decide how many locks I would have, and quit separating them at the root.So the end of all 12 of my locks consists of many smaller dreads, like fingers, that I sewed together with thread. Some of them I left all fingery though, as you can see in my profile pic.
colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
14 years ago
48 posts
Yeah i really love congos, ill have alot of them i bet. The idea of beading 2 dreads to congo is cool and i guess kinda natural, just putting them together isnt. Im gana just do very low maintenance just seperate ones that will be way to big, well see what they decide to do
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats what ive done the last 3 years just let em congo at will and only seperate the too big ones and i love love love how each and every 1 formed colbi godlove said:
Yeah i really love congos, ill have alot of them i bet. The idea of beading 2 dreads to congo is cool and i guess kinda natural, just putting them together isnt. Im gana just do very low maintenance just seperate ones that will be way to big, well see what they decide to do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form