Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Check out these Congos...

critik
@critik
15 years ago
9 posts
I mean backcombed dreads Can get messy if you ever did backcomb and just let everything congo. It would be hard to tell After 7 years
updated by @critik: 07/14/15 04:21:56AM
Nick pearson
@nick-pearson
15 years ago
9 posts
Those remind me of nyjah Huston's dreads.

Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
He almost looks like my little brother. He also wants dreads, I tell him about going natural since I wish I did. I rather to continue with what I have then to start over. But he wants his parted by my sister, wonder when that will happen she is lazy haha.
Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
Definitely natural. Am I the only one who thinks this guy looks like the lion on the site banner? LOL
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
haha they do look like the lion dreads! maybe he should go on the banner lol :D Fiend Jester said:
Definitely natural. Am I the only one who thinks this guy looks like the lion on the site banner? LOL
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
15 years ago
58 posts
Those are awesome. I have question is it Possible to combine 2 or 3 skinny dreads into 1 fat dreadlock?
Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
Yes. Have you ever felt round and found 2 dreads connected by a few hairs? Keep ignoring them and you'll get congos, which are merged dreads. If you have wavy hair, and still wavy dreads, you can wrap one around the other by how they "fit" and it will help the congoing process. K E A Z said:
Those are awesome. I have question is it Possible to combine 2 or 3 skinny dreads into 1 fat dreadlock?
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
15 years ago
81 posts
this guy looks like he just walked out of the jungle. they're so sick!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

monstor congos

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
id say that the congoing is forsure natural. theyre pretty sweet but i personally wouldnt have one huge dread but i do like fat congos. he rocks them for sure and they look pretty sic (good) on him
updated by @hippie-mama: 07/18/15 03:47:25PM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form