Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the beauty of the early messy stage of natural neglect dreadlocks

Gavin Parsons
@gavin-parsons
11 years ago
8 posts

Due to my job I have to pull my hair in a pony-tail...when its down it looks sooo good.Its in the "crazy" stage and sadly corporateAmerica isnt as accepting asid like it to be. Plus it gets in the way... (I work at a hospital)Will pulling it back tight have much of an effect? This site is so amazing, thank you SE and all the people contributing to this. I love this journey and have NO plans on ever cutting/hurting my hair again. The BS/ACV was forum is great. I am using SE "recipe" with tea trea oil, lavender, rosemary and following the updates. THANK YOUZZZ!!!

updated by @gavin-parsons: 07/22/15 11:27:15AM
joshua caine
@beastmode
7 years ago
3 posts

This is my first time doing dreads and it's only been about a weeks since I started my Journey and I've already got babies starting to form they just ratty clumps as of now but I'm confident they guna get bigger soon and hell my hair is way way short like 3-3.5 inches 

anarchyintheuke
@anarchyintheuke
7 years ago
7 posts

22 days Neglect

16711996_1543202449042828_2746034218381477471_n.jpg

Donna Hunter
@grey0wl
6 years ago
8 posts
I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've had to read this.. Thank you for your words.
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

A wonderful thread, thank you, yes it is so helpful to see this and the wording too. The way you put it. Really helps me embrace my early stages. 

LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

Thank you for this post. It is definately comforting. I decided to go all natural and this is my 1st time doing dreadlocks but it really is an experience to be had. Everyday I look at my hair and see some new developement that is truely amazing. It remind sme of when I did gardening and everyday I’d tend to my plants and see new growth and something new on the vine. It would bring a huge smile to my faceeach and every day. That is how it is with my hair now and I absolutely love it. Not to mention how spiritual it is. Thank you again not only for this post but for the whole site. 

/ 11
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form