Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads predate money so why spend money for dreads

shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
Cancer is a mutation of our cells caused by unnatural stimulus. If we were living right we wouldnt NEED these "advances" ------- what about skin cancer? its caused often by over exposure to ultra violet light your saying that if we didnt advance we wouldnt have a sun? Didjeridurian said:
Whether or not there is such a flower is irrelevent. Cancer is a mutation of our cells caused by unnatural stimulus. If we were living right we wouldnt NEED these "advances".
As for natural toxins, there are always natural indications of such things. Poisonous animals are often brightly colored and marked. It does not need to be taught to a young animal that these potential prey are poisonous because animlas have a natural instinct.
We are so dependent upon authority to tell us what to do that we have forgetten how to use our intuition.
Why would a human ever want to venture into such a cave? What would be appealing about it. If curiosity lead someone in against their intuition, then maybe they would die, but that would be their own fault wouldnt it.

Thomas said:
That wa sin reference to the possibility that a flower in the rain forest can cure cancer. I cant say it doesnt exist just as much as someone can say it does.

updated by @shaun-saunders: 07/13/15 10:01:42AM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
If we were exposed to the sun more gradually over time by being naked and living outside we would be much less vulnerable. Even then our instincts would tell us how much sun is too much. Plus the depletion of the ozone and the damage to our atmoswphere makes the sun much more dangerous.Almost a good point though shaun saunders said:
Cancer is a mutation of our cells caused by unnatural stimulus. If we were living right we wouldnt NEED these "advances" ------- what about skin cancer? its caused often by over exposure to ultra violet light your saying that if we didnt advance we wouldnt have a sun?

Didjeridurian said:
Whether or not there is such a flower is irrelevent. Cancer is a mutation of our cells caused by unnatural stimulus. If we were living right we wouldnt NEED these "advances".
As for natural toxins, there are always natural indications of such things. Poisonous animals are often brightly colored and marked. It does not need to be taught to a young animal that these potential prey are poisonous because animlas have a natural instinct.
We are so dependent upon authority to tell us what to do that we have forgetten how to use our intuition.
Why would a human ever want to venture into such a cave? What would be appealing about it. If curiosity lead someone in against their intuition, then maybe they would die, but that would be their own fault wouldnt it.

Thomas said:
That wa sin reference to the possibility that a flower in the rain forest can cure cancer. I cant say it doesnt exist just as much as someone can say it does.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
best natural way to cure it is stop ingesting and exposing yourself to massive amouints of toxins. I work with doctors who treat cancer patients every day. Through diet management and lifestyle treatment these doctors have a tremendous success rate with zero chemo and no harmful drugs. Dont listen to the corporate medical world about cancer. The seacrh for the cure is more profitable than actually finding it. shaun saunders said:
sooo if we didnt have treatments for cancer nature has a way of curing that? please do tell me i and the rest of the world would love to know

Didjeridurian said:
Everything we "manufactured" to help us especially medically, was only needed becaise we are not living naturally.

We are creating unnatural problems for ourselves and then patting ourselves on the back for coming up with unnatural "solutions" to these problems that only casue more problems.

How many sick or obese animals do you see in the wild?

Thomas said:
Actually everything we need isnt provided for free. Granted most things we need are provided by the earth.. But we would have struggle as a race without the progress we have made in the fields of medicine, conservation, and energy. Granted we got here at a cost. But there is always a cost for progress.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Puppy said:
Ahhh, I totally understand the constant battle. I fight really bad depression, I've had people try to push me to get on meds but I'm anti anti-depressants. XD I spent almost a year on them when I was a teen before refusing to take them anymore. I hated the feeling more than the depression itself. It was a big realization at the time when a friend mentioned how monotone and apathetic it made me.

Izzy-licious said:
You have a good point and I totally admit I avoid sweating! I am very overweight... Not afraid to tell everyone either. I am 5'10" and I weigh 320lbs. I had lost about 70 once before, then moved out of a situation with a much healthier roommate to a place i couldn't afford (stressful) and a chef for a boyfriend... needless to say I have NO self control and put it all back on plus 10lbs...
THankfully it was only 10lbs not an additional 50. I have noticed lately my mind is less focused on food when I am bored out of my gourd at work its working on other things... before I would sit there not move for nearly 6 hours and eat. Now I try to do some pilates when I can lock the office door and I only drink water and eat during my lunch hour only...

Its a huge battle but I am the only one that can do something about it and I am scared to death I am going to end up really sick before I can get myself under control.... I get sick if I do too much in the heat but that also is due to my weight so when it starts getting a little cooler at night I am going to be riding my bike again!

I hate how much I have lost control! But I try to remain strong and stay focused!

Didjeridurian said:
Most sensitivity or adversity to heat is from not being used to it. Also when people are out of shape or carrying too much weight they may feel overly affected as well older people.
Remember though that we are 95-100 degrees inside and our bodies are meant to be ina subtropical climate. Also we should be sweating as often as possible. Most people dont sweat enough because they actually avoid it. Sweating is so important to maintaining health. It may be uncomfortable if you are accustomed to wearing clothes all the time but theres nothing better than a good sweat.
Izzy-licious said:
Same if it gets hot as hell!!! When you walk out and it hurts to breath because the air burns or you sweat just walking to your car... Not to mention you can so easily get overheated and quickly so no workout is really at a length for you to benefit from... I hate the sick feeling when I get too hot.

I agree to Property is theft... Ownership makes people crazy and isn't sharing what we learn the 1st day of preschool/kindergarten etc...
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
My produce comnes from trucks and planes of course. But thats not the point. I have to rely on that becasue I am in the wrong climate. I don't prefer that way. I would much rather be somewhere where I could just go pick it. So as soon as I can create that situation for myself i am gone. Klete said:
Ya know, I'm with you guys on alot of this. but I think you use your luxories more than you think, How to do get your produce to your store in the winter? Where does it come from? What would you do if we all deceided to live like this? It's sound's great until you really REALLY think of life without all of our luxories. I admit it would be better all around but it just isnt feasible without condeming thousands to death

Didjeridurian said:
My friend,
I do not even utilize these so called luxiories now. Most of the time I sleep outside and I ride my bike over 70 miles sometimes to get where I need to go. I love living in nature because it reminds you how to live in a healthy way.
The only technology I use is this computer and its for work. Believe me I would never miss this thing. i would much rather talk to you all face to face under a mango tree.

Klete said:
Good one SE. I really do know where your coming from, I really do, it's just when your without everything for a extended period of time, I think all of the luxories we have now we'll sound and feel pretty good

soaringeagle said:
rubbish? u must not know me too well
been livin that way as much as possible since i was 19 or younger
workin towards livin that way pretty close to completely
the times im livin with 4 walls and modern conveniences i get slow lazy bored unmotivated ..i basicly just exist to take up space within those 4 walls..but when i completely immerce myself in nature and living naturaly i come alive and am in a state of bliss.
i cant wait to give up all these restricting gadgets ..the only thing i might wanna keep would be the internet but surely id use it far far less
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
exactlyand the cure for cancer..the cure for everything in fsct come from natural sources, then the4y alter it, manipulating the molecules, this is where we get dangerouse side effectsthe cure for cancers out there..or perhaps was out there undiscovered and now possibly extinct (although there is a certain plant thats now proven to kill brain cancers safely, however in the infinate wisdom of advancment they are trying to eliminate that plant not by genocide but by jailing anyone who dares touch it) canibis is a cancer cure for some types of cancer and a life saver that counteracts the often deadly side effects of chemo (often the advanced medical treatments of cancer prove more deadly then the cancer itself)and again you are missing 1 very important poiintour wonderful advancments have seperatred us from natural evolution hundreds of thousands of years ago\so we have become weaker and weaker..yes now our own sun is deadly..the giver of life is killing us because our advancements have seperated us far ftoo much from nature.we cant drinkj from a stream without getting sick (even an unpoluted one if we could find 1)our own environment has become deadly due to our seperation from it.climates too..i see people start bundling up in winter jackets the momment the temp drops below 70me i wear a t shirt all winter unless it drops below 30 then i wear just a long sleeve sweatshirt or something.becomming accustomed to the weather your less weakened tio its effects.its pur so called progress thats making us sick and weak and ultimately will be our destruction..hellwatch any pharmacutical commercials on tv the lists of side effects are scary..and pay attention to how many cause suicidal thoughts..chantix for 1.. need help quitting smoking? now an amazing new product a great advancmenst will help u quite by screwing with your mind and making u think your still gettingnicotine,..ofcourse it mighht make you put a gun in your mouth and pukll the triggerbut thats better then smoking isnt it?thats a "advancement" that "cures" tobaco addiction and only costs lile $800ofcourse theres been a completrely safe natural cure for years with zerpo side effects and totaly affective and only costs $3thats homeopathics like the 1 i used natrabio homeopathic smokers withdrawal relief.also your great advancements like antibiotics..i had chronic broncitis..everytime i treatted it with meds like antyibiotics id get it again in 2 weeks to 2 months..over and over they pumped me full of antibiotics and id just get sick again..till i stoped that and treatted it with herbs..and it didnt come back.they try putting me on antibiotics for everything now..even with no sign therres any reason to they call it preventative and tried putting me on the nastiest shit therre is.its gotten to the point the last 5 years or so that i have to routinely refuse the antibiotics..its very rare i allowed it..at this point the only times ill take antibiotics is when i feekl theres nothing else that will work fast enoigh to save my life..literaly i hafta be in danger of dying before id ever take antibioticsbecause every trime u do you weakern yourself to the disease your trying to cure..and since i stopped accepting antibiotics ive gotten sooo much healthier its alot more rare i get sick and when i do and treat it naturaly i get strionger not weakerive never gotten a flu shot except once..that year was the only timne i ever got the flu too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I think there needs to be some real education about cancer."Cancer" is such a general word. Its a word that the industry uses to describe a very very wide range of dyscfunctions that share a similar process. So to say there is a CURE for "cancer" would be buying into the whole myth of symptom treatment.The symptoms we associate with any disease ARE NOT the problem. They are evidence that your body is working to heal itself and indications to you that something needs to change. If we treat the symptoms like the Pharm industry suggests we are only suppressing our internal defense and alert system. That is why we see side effects, and that is why every drug will call for more drugs either immediately or in the future.Any type of disease or cancer can be fought off by your own body but you have got to ALLOW it to.1. Stop ingesting dangerous substances like processed foods, stimulants, drugs(in food and in over the counter meds)2. Provide you body with the proper fuels to create support for itself. This means balancing your caloronutrients and eating sufficient calories from enzyme rich plants.3. Circulation and respiration. Consciously breathing whenever you think about it does wonders for the removal of bad cells and creation of new ones. Getting sufficient sunlight will cleanse the cells at the surface of debri and toxins.4. Balance the PH of your blood. An acidic blood PH (below 7) is the only environment any malicious disease forming organism can live and breed in your body. If you maintain a PH of between 7.3 and 7.7 you will not allow this to occur. Moreover in a balanced PH you will breed the goodbacteria and organisms that live within us to produce essential vitamins and nutrients that we think come from outside. The reason there is a B12 myth about veggies is because B vitamins are transmuted to b12 through a process of bacteria in our bodies. This bacteria is wiped out when the PH is askew.The means to restore health in an ill body should be no different than the means to maintain health in a healthy body. I can tell you first hand that I have seen many very severe diseases reversed rather quickly by just changing the lifestyle.Most recently I have actually had local doctors prescribing my food plans to patients so that they can write it off as medical expense.If you do some research for personal stories of this sort you will be amazed by what you hear. Stoip listening to the people on TV about your health. Research it yourself. Open your mind soaringeagle said:
exactly

and the cure for cancer..the cure for everything in fsct come from natural sources, then the4y alter it, manipulating the molecules, this is where we get dangerouse side effects

the cure for cancers out there..or perhaps was out there undiscovered and now possibly extinct (although there is a certain plant thats now proven to kill brain cancers safely, however in the infinate wisdom of advancment they are trying to eliminate that plant not by genocide but by jailing anyone who dares touch it) canibis is a cancer cure for some types of cancer and a life saver that counteracts the often deadly side effects of chemo (often the advanced medical treatments of cancer prove more deadly then the cancer itself)

and again you are missing 1 very important poiint

our wonderful advancments have seperatred us from natural evolution hundreds of thousands of years ago
\so we have become weaker and weaker..yes now our own sun is deadly..the giver of life is killing us because our advancements have seperated us far ftoo much from nature.
we cant drinkj from a stream without getting sick (even an unpoluted one if we could find 1)
our own environment has become deadly due to our seperation from it.

climates too..i see people start bundling up in winter jackets the momment the temp drops below 70
me i wear a t shirt all winter unless it drops below 30 then i wear just a long sleeve sweatshirt or something.
becomming accustomed to the weather your less weakened tio its effects.

its pur so called progress thats making us sick and weak and ultimately will be our destruction..

hell

watch any pharmacutical commercials on tv the lists of side effects are scary..
and pay attention to how many cause suicidal thoughts..
chantix for 1.. need help quitting smoking? now an amazing new product a great advancmenst will help u quite by screwing with your mind and making u think your still gettingnicotine,..ofcourse it mighht make you put a gun in your mouth and pukll the triggerbut thats better then smoking isnt it?
thats a "advancement" that "cures" tobaco addiction and only costs lile $800
ofcourse theres been a completrely safe natural cure for years with zerpo side effects and totaly affective and only costs $3
thats homeopathics like the 1 i used natrabio homeopathic smokers withdrawal relief.

also your great advancements like antibiotics..i had chronic broncitis..everytime i treatted it with meds like antyibiotics id get it again in 2 weeks to 2 months..over and over they pumped me full of antibiotics and id just get sick again..
till i stoped that and treatted it with herbs..and it didnt come back.

they try putting me on antibiotics for everything now..even with no sign therres any reason to they call it preventative and tried putting me on the nastiest shit therre is.
its gotten to the point the last 5 years or so that i have to routinely refuse the antibiotics..its very rare i allowed it..
at this point the only times ill take antibiotics is when i feekl theres nothing else that will work fast enoigh to save my life..literaly i hafta be in danger of dying before id ever take antibiotics
because every trime u do you weakern yourself to the disease your trying to cure..
and since i stopped accepting antibiotics ive gotten sooo much healthier its alot more rare i get sick and when i do and treat it naturaly i get strionger not weaker

ive never gotten a flu shot except once..that year was the only timne i ever got the flu too
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
What's the natural cure to quit smoking? I smoke and would love to quit!!!! I'm really intersted in this
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I quit cold turkey on ciggs but I planned on smoking herb for the rest of y life even as a raw foodist.The healhtier and more balanced I got, the better I felt. When I was so balanced and felt so good naturally pot actually made me feel really weird. It made me jittery and cold and just yuck. So I just stopped doing it. After a while as the fog cleared, I started to realize that I was always feeling like I wanted to fell from the weed. It was not technically like being "high" all the time but I felt so good that I never had the urge to try to enhance it. My mental clarity improved dramitically, my spiritual progress rapidly shifted, and my body felt soooo god from not abusing it anymore with tar and resin.No I know what was happening physiologically since I have studied it:Any stimulants like caffiene, niccotine, thc, even harder stuff are whats called alkaloid stimulants. As a whole our diets are poor and lead us to become very acidic. This creates a general discomfort that comes so gradually and reamins so constant that we kinda get used to it. When we use an alkaloid stimulant, we are creating a temporary state of alkalinization, which foir an acidic body feels really wonderful (ie high, buzz, etc.). When this temporary state wears off our body reacts to it becoming even more acidic which requires more stimulants.However, if you create a naturally balnace PH in you body, and you ingest an alkaloid stimulant, you will make your PH TOO alkaline causing the feelings I was having when I was still toking.Of course there are mental atachments as well but if you cut out the physical addiction, the mental stuff is a breeze and very therapeutic as well.I have had lots of clients who wanted to quit smoking or coffee etc. By introducing high amounts of highly digestible nutrient rich foods, they were able to get off very quickly. However some people think that they have accomplished something, and so thy stop eating well. As soon as they do they get back on the stimulants.On thing that is super effective is a green smoothie. Its a 60-40 blend of sweet fruit and dark greens. The combo creates a very sweet delicious flavor with plenty of simple carbs for fuel, vitamins C ,and the greens provide massive amounts of calcium, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and clorophyl. The calcium and magnesium will boost your PH naturally and sustainably while the sweet fruit will provide you with energy. When you use a proper high speed blender, you are rupturing the cell walls of the plants and realeasing more nutrients that the acids of your stomach would be able to. Juicing is ok but you are separating the fiber from the sugar making it no longer a whole food and comprimising absorption. Fiber is very important.Hope this helps a bit. If you want more info just message me and I can tell you anything you need to know about doing it for yourself. Klete said:
What's the natural cure to quit smoking? I smoke and would love to quit!!!! I'm really intersted in this
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Natra_Bio_Smoking_withdrawal_60_Tab get 2 boxes thoughyou will need more then the recomended 3 a day the 1st few days (theres no way to overdose or hatm yourself in any way)what i did was last 2 days of the month i took 1 b4 bed after last smoke and another in morn and was doing fine but mid afternoon decided to have a celebration smoke then smoked the rest of the day again after last smoke i took 1 the next day i had my celebration smoke after dinner..the 3rd day was the 1st of the month so figured it was a good day to start counting the 20 day cycle.i probly took 15 or more that 1st day(to take them you dont swallow them bit it once so it breaks into chunks use yoir tongue to manuever the chunks under your tongue let them dissolve under yoir tongue (takes seconds a minute max) but the time they dissolve every craving and withdraw symptom vannishes)hby day 4 or so you will probably be taking 5-6 a day after the 1st week you'll be down to near 3 a day maybe 4 ..by day 15 you will be forgetting to take em id often forget to take the 1st dose of the day till evening ..you should syoill take 3 till day 20 though cause they also heal the dammage smoking caused (your lungs will feel amazing by the end)patches contain nicotine they keep u addicterd while only affecting the oral fixation aspect.(so many eat instead of smoke)homeopathics are a sustem of like cures like an herb that causes a symptom when prepared homeopathicly cures the symptom it causes...so theres herbs like lobelia in it and nicovamp wich is homeopathic nicotine extract that doesnt mean theres nicotine in it, homeopathincs work like this you take a mother tincture of an herb. even a deadly one, then dilute it over and overafter 10 x the basic weak homeopathic strength it contains no traceable ammount of the original herb.the more u dilute it from there the stronger it getsif you google natra bio smokers withdrawal relief u should be able to find it for 3-4$ a box id definately get 2 though 1 is enough if u only took 3 a day all 20 days and i can tell ya the 1st several days u will take way moree Klete said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form