Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreadlocks or neglect method dreading

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ah well more length means faster results so being that short dont expect much for awhile lolbut we have a few going from bald so your a lil ahead of them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/20/15 01:57:14AM
Ricky Aka Ricky
@ricky-aka-ricky
13 years ago
34 posts

I have a question for anyone willing to answer. I just bought some Dr Bronner's Tea Tree Organic Bar Soap. Excited to use it! My main question though...is how do i wash my hair? i'm doing the natural method, and everytime I wash...I'm afraid to touch my hair. I don't wanna throw off the Natural process. I have no knowledge of this process except no brushing and frequently washing with residue free shampoo...But like how often do i wash? and how do i was it? normal? deep scalp wash? circular? Someone please answer when you get the chance.

Thankyou and have a great day.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

id use the luiquid not bar but too late so latger your hands then jyst rub the scalp with fingertips ignore tghe hair only wash the scalp then rinse it thru

or try the baking soda

with sea salt

--
Ricky Aka Ricky
@ricky-aka-ricky
13 years ago
34 posts
Thankyou :) your such a great help!!!
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
Throw that wax out! Wax is suck a B**CH to remove!.......The only thing that wax is good for is water proofing your boots!
Ricky Aka Ricky
@ricky-aka-ricky
13 years ago
34 posts
How does wearing a wool tam help the naturaldreading process? And with natural dread process, i should only wash once a week? Sorry I ask so many questions...i'm just so facinated by dreadlocks.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

tams alow movement while providing compression wool causes static

wash when u feel like washing once to three times a weeeks best

just wash gently

--
Ricky Aka Ricky
@ricky-aka-ricky
13 years ago
34 posts
alright tahnkyou so much :)
Chris
@chris
13 years ago
9 posts

SE,

When you say wash your hair, can it be done daily or should it be every few days. For me I have just started my natural method (3 days in) I have been washing each morning with BS and SS, and after a quick rinse I use ACV. I do not dry my hair I just shake my head. When I wash with BS and SS I massage my scalp. Are these the correct methods? If not how should I be doing this?

Thanks

Chris
@chris
13 years ago
9 posts
OK missed an answer to one of my questions, only wash up to 3 times per week.

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form